Virtual Speech Language Pathologist position in Naples, FL Full/part time
Virtual Speech Language Pathologist needed - 1099 contract position
Are you looking for a new assignment? This position could be for you!
- Full-time or Part-time (20-35 hours/week)
- Caseload: Elem/middle school caseload
- Start: ASAP! Until the end of the year
- Gathering more information on the interview
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with disabilities.
- Create a supportive and inclusive classroom environment where all students feel valued and respected.
- Collaborate with other educators, support staff, and parents to assess students' progress and make necessary adjustments to instructional strategies.
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology or a related field.
- Appropriate state certification or licensure for therapy in schools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for collaborating with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Knowledge of various teaching strategies, assistive technologies, and accommodations.
- Experience working with students with diverse needs and abilities.
- Working with us—one of the country’s leading school staffing agencies—gives you access to school jobs in districts throughout the country. These are opportunities you simply won’t find anywhere else.
- The best way to help students achieve their full potential is by helping you achieve yours. So look to us for mentoring, ongoing education and training, and other career-enhancing services and programs.
We look forward to welcoming a passionate Speech Language Pathologist who shares our dedication to providing exceptional educational opportunities for all students. Apply today to have a chance to work the job of your dreams from the comfort of your home!
Ashley Schell | Director of Therapy Service
(470) 622 2703
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Jacksonville, FLRemote School Speech-Language Pathologist – Florida VocoVision has been working with this school district in Florida currently seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to join their growing team. About VocoVision: We connect schools with the highly qualified tele-practitioners like yourself. Our platform allows you to effectively treat, teach, assess, and encourage a single student, or an entire caseload. The flexibility of our platform allows s
- Fort Myers, FLI have an open Virtual Speech Language Pathologist position at a school district near Fort Myers, Florida Texas for the 23/24 school year. Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology Active Speech-Language Pathology License in Florida School experience requested Job Responsibilities: Full-Time | 35 Hours a Week ASAP – 05/24/24 Elementary Caseload Pay Rate: $30 - $38 an hour If you would like to be considere
- Tampa, FLAbout the Role: Join VocoVision as a Remote SLP in Kansas. Deliver virtual speech therapy services to students, collaborating with educators and professionals to provide exceptional support for communication needs. Job Details: Full-Time or Part-Time Current School Year Caseload: K-12, students vary Requirements: Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or equivalent. Valid Kansas SLP license. 2+ years of relevant SLP experience.
- St. Petersburg, FLJob Title: Teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist – School Position in Florida Company: VocoVision through Sunbelt Location: Virtual Type: Full-Time (1099 Position) About Us: VocoVision, a leading telepractice services provider in collaboration with Sunbelt, links dedicated professionals with schools in need of expert speech-language pathology. We are actively seeking a committed and seasoned School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). Position
- Orlando, FLWe are looking for a Speech Language Pathologist for a telehealth position in an Florida school district! If interested, please see the details below. Requirements: FL SLP License ASHA CCC FL DOE Certification 2 or more years of school experience is preferred Details: 37.5 hours a week Caseload is 70 students Provide direct therapy Complete assessments, evaluations and IEP meetings About VocoVision: 1099 contract VocoVi
- Tampa, FLPosition: Remote School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) - Virginia Location: Remote (Virginia License Required) - VocoVision Company: VocoVision at Sunbelt Staffing Role Overview: As a School-Based SLP-CCC at VocoVision, you will play a pivotal role in providing remote speech and language services to students. Your responsibilities will encompass assessments, treatment planning, and collaborative efforts with educators and parents to
- Austin, FLThe VocoVision team, in collaboration with Sunbelt, is actively seeking a virtual teletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) for a remote position in Texas. A mandatory basic technical screening must be completed prior to interviews per VocoVision requirements. This position is a 1099 contract and you will need to provide professional liability insurance upon hire. Speech-Language Pathologist Job Description: Provide IEP services and
- Tampa, FLThe VocoVision team at Sunbelt is looking to hire a telehealth speech language pathologist who is licensed in the state of Florida. Position Details: Provide IEP services and therapy to small groups Indirect and direct time included in your guaranteed weekly hours; and you are paid EQUALLY for both 1099 contract - you are your own boss - speak to a tax professional about the many write-offs and benefits of this type of position Int
- Portland, FLPosition: Remote Oregon Speech Language Pathologist - 1099 Contractor Location: Remote (VocoVision) Start: ASAP- End Of School Year Requirements: -Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology -Oregon SLP License -ASHA Certification (CCC) -2 years of school-based experience -Liability Insurance Responsibilities: -Provide speech-language therapy to children with mild to moderate disabilities -Conduct assessments and evaluations -Attend IEP meetin
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.