Virtual Speech Language Pathologist Needed
ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a dedicated and passionate Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team for the 23/24 school year. We are looking for an individual who is committed to making a positive impact on the lives of students and possesses exceptional communication and therapy skills.
Full 23/24 SY: This is a Full-Time position, providing you with the opportunity to work with students throughout the 23/24 school year. You will provide services virtually throughout our VocoVision platform.
Full-Time - 5 Days/Week
Caseload Details: As an SLP with ProCare Therapy, you will be responsible for a 55 student caseload ages PreK-5th grade. You will bill the LEA Billing Option Program through Medi-CAL.
- Master's degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders or related field.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP)
- Valid state licensure or ability to obtain licensure in the state of Washington.
- Previous experience working in a school or pediatric setting is preferred, but new graduates are welcome to apply.
At ProCare Therapy, we value our clinicians and strive to create a supportive and collaborative work environment. We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and professional development opportunities to help you excel in your career.
If you are enthusiastic, compassionate, and dedicated to helping students reach their full potential, we would love to hear from you. To apply for this position, please contact Caroline Daniels at the following:
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Pearblossom, CAAre you passionate about helping students communicate effectively and achieve their full potential in an educational setting? We are currently seeking highly skilled and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologists (SLP) to join our team located Pearblossom, CA. Responsibilities: Onsite only Full-Time Dates: ASAP-April 2024 Caseload: 55 Elementary students Pay Rate: $40-$50 per hour depending on experience Requirements: Candidates must have SLP Li
- San Jose, CASan Jose - School-Based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Position Sunbelt is working with a school district near San Jose, California and we are searching for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). This Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) will be overseeing assessments, therapy, and IEP duties. Job Details: Full time In-person K-12 Caseload Upcoming School Year Job Qualifications: CA SLP license Master’s degree in Speech and Langua
- Cupertino, CAFull Time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Position in Cupertino, CA Sunbelt is working with a local school district near Cupertino, CA in need of a Speech Language Pathologist. Please contact the hiring manager, Sabrina Trivisonno, at [email protected] if interested. Job Details: Full-time and part-time available Mild-moderate disabilities Elementary caseload Current school-year Requirements: Master's degre
- Manteca, CAJob Title: Full-Time Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) ProCare Therapy has partnered with a Manteca, CA school that is actively seeking a passionate and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join their team for the 2023/2024 school year. If you are a qualified and experienced SLP, passionate about making a difference in the lives of students, we want to hear from you. Job Description: As a Speech-Language Pathologist, you will pla
- Manteca, CAAre you an Speech Language Pathologist looking for a great opportunity near Manteca, California? We have the job for you! ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district looking for someone to join their team for the upcoming school year!! Overview: 23/24 School Year Full Time K-12th Grade Vacancies Qualifications/Requirements: Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology ASHA: CCC's CA State license Benef
- San Jose, CASpeech Language Pathologist Clinical Fellow San Jose, CA area - Elementary Caseload Soliant Health has partnered with a client in the area to hire a Speech Language Pathologist. You will be providing direct and indirect services to middle school students (K-5th). Your duties will include evaluations, direct therapy, and IEP meetings. This is a great opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary team and expand your career. Apply or email your
- Ontario, CASunbelt is seeking eager and enthusiastic Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) for a full-time position in a school in Ontario, CA. If interested in this amazing opportunity, see details below. Job Requirements: SLP license in CA Job Details: ASAP- May 25th, 2024 Full-time 30+ hours a week PreK Job Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision insurance Matching 401k Competitive hourly rates Weekly pay If interested in being con
- Manteca, CAProCare Therapy is in search of a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist to join our team for a part-time contract role in the vibrant city of Manteca, CA. We have both Monolingual and Bilingual Spanish openings, offering a unique opportunity for those with diverse language skills. Position Details: Job Type: Full-time Weekly Hours: 37.5 Student Caseload: Grades K-8 Start Date: Immediate End Date: May 26, 2024 Work Environment: Onsi
- Torrance, CAWe have an outstanding contract opportunity available for a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in a school district near Torrance, CA! This is a full-time position that involves working with students K-12. The main responsibilities of this role include evaluating and diagnosing various speech, language, and communication disorders. Currently, our team is actively reviewing resumes and scheduling interviews for interested candidates. Primary Dutie
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.