Virtual Speech Language Pathologist - Needed in Florida
ProCare Therapy is looking to find the perfect candidate to fill a Speech Language Pathologist role for this school year. This role is primarily providing speech services, case management, and monitoring goals. The position is based in an Indiana school district that have openings for full time and part time. Caseloads can vary depending on the preference of the candidate. This role highly prefers previous speech language pathology experience. If interested, and meet the requirements and licensure, please refer to my contact info below to give me a call, email, or text regarding this position.
- Full time: 30 - 40 hours per week
- Part time: Under 30 hours per week
- Caseload: Open depending on preference
- Start: After background check
- Perks: Health insurance package + 401k matching
- 1099 Position
- Previous Speech Language Pathology experience
- Master's Degree + SLP licensure
- Active licensure in IN
- Willing to take someone with a pending license
- Very competitive wages
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401k matching
- Awesome support staff
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Director of Educational Resources
Recent SLP Jobs
- Macon, GA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Kenner, LA
- Houma , LA
- Forks, WA
- Alpharetta, GA
- Detroit , MI
- Dinuba , CA
- New Iberia , LA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.