Virtual Speech Language Pathologist | KY License Required - SLP
We are currently looking for a remote school Speech Pathologist candidate to work with a school district in Kentucky. This is a great opportunity for the upcoming school year with a strong level of support on staff. This is a full time position that will be working with students K-12th grade.
- 30 hours per week (8am-3pm)
- Caseload: ages 3-16
- 40 students are speech only services
- Other disabilities include Autism, SLD, intellectual disabilities
- Aug 15, 2022 - May 24, 2023
- Active SLP Certification in Kentucky
- Master's degree required
- School experience preferred
VOCO (virtual) Requirements:
- Must have state license
- At least two years of school experience
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with 1099 pay
The director is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire. If interested in the position, please email me an updated copy of your resume at [email protected] and I will be in touch regarding the next steps of the hiring process!
Director of Educational Resources
Recent SLP Jobs
- Chicago, IL
- Springfield, IL
- San Antonio, CA
- San Diego, TX
- New Kensington, PA
- Virginia Beach, VA
- Saint Paul, MN
- Minneapolis, MN
- Philidelphia, PA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.