Virtual Speech Language Pathologist Job in Michigan Schools
100% Remote Speech Language Pathologist Needed for Michigan-Full Time Position
- Job requires Michigan Speech Language Pathologist certification but can live anywhere in the US
- Qualifications include being tech-savvy, organized, flexible and accountable, as job requires delivering services to students onsite while Speech Language Pathologist works from home.
- You must complete a short tech screen prior to interviewing
- 2 years of experience in a school position
- Attend IEP meetings as needed and complete progress reports
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to identify students’ needs
If you are a Speech Language Pathologist in Michigan and would like to apply for this work-from-home job, please apply here and send your resume to [email protected]. I can also be reached at 813-219-1083.
Software, training, and technical support are provided to ensure success with aiding students from home.
Recent SLP Jobs
- King City, CA
- Hagerstown, MD
- Portland, OR
- Everett, WA
- Marrero, LA
- Greenfield, CA
- York , PA
- Norco, CA
- San Francisco, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.