Virtual Speech Language Pathologist for Saint Paul, MN Schools
You must be a licensed Speech Language Pathologist to apply for this position, as well as attach a resume:
Sunbelt is assisting a school district in Minnesota filling an SLP position.
-100% work from home
-Competitive hourly rates
-Equal rates for direct and indirect hours
-Guaranteed weekly hours
-Support from our clinical team of teletherapy professionals
-Intuitive teletherapy toolkit with training modules
-Testing and therapy materials provided!
-MN SLP license
-MN teaching certificate
-2 years of experience in schools
-Prior digital experience is preferable
-Pass a tech screen
-Provide liability insurance
If you are interested in this position, please email [email protected], or call 813-776-0388.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Bloomington, MNWe contract certified speech therapists to help students with possible disabilities. Please see below for details. Details: Bloomington, MN Full Time Start/end: Aug 21, 2023 – May 31, 2024 40 hours per week In-person (Onsite instruction) ECSE/Elementary Campus $45-48/Hour Required: ASHA CCCs Master’s degree in SLP Updated license in hand Benefits: Competitive pay determined by experience Health, dental, and Vision
- St Paul, MNSt. Paul, MN: For the current school year, we are looking for a full-time or part-time remote Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a local school district near St. Paul, MN. In this role as an SLP, you will be working with a range of students. School will work with preferences. You are required to have obtained your ASHA Cs for this position. Speech Language Pathologist Job Details: Full-time or Part-time Now for the remainder of the
- Apple Valley, MNA school district near Apple Valley, MN is partnered with Sunbelt in hiring an SLP for the rest of the school year. This role is full-time working with early childhood students! Full benefits are offered. Job Responsibilities: Develop and implement individualized treatment plans for patients, focusing on improving communication skills and swallowing abilities Conduct comprehensive assessments and evaluations to determine speech and languag
- Sartell, MNLooking for a Speech Language Pathologist in Sartell, MN for the 23/24 School Year! Are you a skilled Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference? ProCare Therapy is seeking a dedicated SLP to join our team! Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist Location: Sartell, MN Employment Type: Contract, Part- OR Full-Time (15-40 Hours/Week) Caseload Details: Pre-K - 12th Grade, More Details Given Upon I
- Circle Pines, MNContract Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job in Circle Pines, MN | Open to SLPA Are you looking for a new position? ProCare Therapy has partnered with a School District seeking an SLP for the remainder of the school year. Apply to set up an interview! Quick interview & offer! Contract SLP | Job Details 2023 - 2024 School Year Part Time Position, Regular School Hours 1.5 Days per Week Onsite Position, Contract Position Sta
- Circle Pines, MNLooking for a Speech Language Pathologist in Circle Pines, MN for the 23/24 School Year! Are you a skilled Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference? ProCare Therapy is seeking a dedicated SLP to join our team! Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist Location: Circle Pines, MN Employment Type: Contract, Full-Time (32 Hours/Week) Caseload Details: Elementary, Starting ASAP - 6/5/24 Contact: Kat
- Circle Pines, MNProCare Therapy is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist for a part time contract position located in Circle Pines, MN. As an employee of ProCare Therapy, you will be paid on a weekly basis and have the opportunity to work with a supportive staff and wonderful elementary and high school students. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, let’s talk! Qualifications: Masters degree in Speech Language Pathology Licensed
- Circle Pines, MNProCare Therapy is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist for a full time contract position located in Circle Pines, MN. As an employee of ProCare Therapy, you will be paid on a weekly basis and have the opportunity to work with a supportive staff and wonderful elementary students. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, let’s talk! Qualifications: Masters degree in Speech Language Pathology Licensed in Minnesota F
- Shiprock, MNSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Shiprock, MN area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certif
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.