Virtual Speech Language Pathologist | Florida Teletherapy
VocoVision is seeking a virtual SLP for the 23-24 school year. We have a strong track record of connecting many SLPs with their dream job, helping them every step of the way. With a healthy work-life balance and the flexibility of working from home, just imagine all the lives you can change.
General Speech Language Pathologist duties
- Assist in supervising staff and students and in developing in-service training programs for continuing staff development.
- Respond to requests for professional information/advice and refer complex matters to the appropriate staff.
- Instruct and train students and families regarding pertinent aspects of the student's care.
- Not all tasks are listed here
- State SLP licensure
- ASHA CCC's
- Minimum two years school experience
- Master’s degree in Speech and Communication
- Professional Liability Insurance upon offer
- Full time
- Start: ASAP, End: June 2024
- No need to relocate, remote work only
- Caseload: K-12th
Virtual Team Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Hours guaranteed weekly pay
- Flexibility in schedule
- Flexibility in work location
- Independent contract: contracted as an independent business, qualify for tax write-offs
- Access to technical network
- Access to clinical network
- Access to digital library, toolkit, resources, scheduling
- Must have valid and up-to-date licensure
- At least two years of school experience
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be tech savvy (we do have onboarding sessions for the software!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with being a contractor
This is a contracted position looking to be filled. The district director is scheduling interviews immediately, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible for consideration. You can also apply by sending your resume directly to: [email protected] or call me (904) 309-9772
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Tampa, FLJob Title: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Remote Position Type: Full-Time Start Date: ASAP End Date: End of School Year Caseload: K-12, Various District Needs Work Schedule: Full-Time, 37.5-40 hours per week We are seeking experienced Speech-Language Pathologists to join our remote team for the current school year. As an SLP, you will work with a diverse caseload spanning kindergarten through twelfth grade, addressing various
- Tampa, FLAn exceptional school in Florida is actively interviewing Speech Language Pathologists Assistant (SLPA) for a part-time virtual position this school year. If interested in joining our supportive school staff and positively impacting students, see details below. Job Requirements: FL SLP license Job Details: ASAP start- May 24th, 2024 Part-time PreK- 5th grade Variety of disabilities Job Benefits: Competitive 1099 compensation,
- Tampa, FLTele-SLP CCC (Schools) – Oregon Licensed VocoVision is actively seeking a licensed Speech Language Pathologist with ASHA CCC certification for the ongoing school year. This position is fully remote/virtual, providing you the opportunity to work from the comfort of your home utilizing our advanced VocoVision platform. Minimum Requirements: Possess a valid Oregon Speech Language Pathologist license Hold ASHA Certificate of Clinical Compet
- Cincinnati, FLVirtual School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) – Ohio ProCare Therapy is collaborating with a school district to hire a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The Special Education Director is eager to interview qualified candidates. This role holds significant importance within the Office of Special Education in the district. Please find additional details about this opportunity below: Job Details: -Grade K-12 - Development, implemen
- Jacksonville, FLSpeech Language Pathologist | Work From Home (School-based) Job Description: VocoVision is looking for California-certified Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) to work remotely for the remainder of the school year, with possibility for ESY and next school year renewals! In this role, the SLP will collaborate with educators and parents to create treatment plans, carry out evaluations, and provide students with teletherapy services - all from the c
- Panama City Beach, FLREMOTE School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in Florida** Are you a dedicated School Speech Language Pathologist with ASHA CCCs and at least 2 years of valuable school experience? If so, we have an incredible opportunity tailor-made for you! Join us on a remote journey that allows you to make a meaningful impact on students' lives, all from the comfort of your own home. **Description:** We're actively searching for a skilled School Speech L
- Panama City Beach, FLWork From Home School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in Florida** We're actively searching for a skilled School Speech Language Pathologist to become an integral part of our team. In this role, you'll work remotely, providing crucial assessments and treatment for speech and language disorders in a school setting. Get ready to be the positive force that sparks transformation in students' lives. Are you a dedicated School Speech Language Pat
- Jacksonville, FLAre you a compassionate and driven Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) wanting to make a positive impact on students' lives? An excellent school in Florida is now hiring for a part-time remote position! Job Requirements: FL SLP license Job Details: ASAP start- End of school year Part-time Primarily elementary caseload Variety of disabilities Job Benefits: Competitive 1099 compensation, flexible schedule Access to VocoVision
- Tallahassee, FLREMOTE SPEECH-LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST (SLP) Are you an enthusiastic Speech-Language Pathologist seeking a remote role with impact? Join our team as an Independently-Contracted Remote School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist! **Position:** Remote School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist **Contract Type:** Independent Contractor **Location:** Work from Home (Fully Remote) **Availability:** Full-time or Part-time (caseload-dependent) **Rol
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.