VIRTUAL SLP Needed School Year 2021/2022
WORK FROM HOME – Speech Language Pathologist
A school district based in Oregon is looking to fill an opening for a Speech Language Pathologist to provide TELETHERAPY services for the school year 2021/2022. Apply today to be considered!
- Full time position (part time applicants may be considered)
- PreK - 12
- Fully VIRTUAL
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology/Communicative Sciences and Disorders
- Must be licensed in Oregon and residing state (if applicant is based outside of Oregon)
- Previous school-based experience is a huge plus.
- Must pass preliminary tech screening.
- Pay is provided for indirect and direct services.
- GUARANTEED Hours – even if student is absent for therapy.
- Flexibility to work from ANYWHERE.
Caseload and specific duties will be discussed during interview.
Interested in this position? Apply and send resume to [email protected].
Not the state or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Fremont, CA
- Oxnard, CA
- Warren, MI
- Suffolk, VA
- Savannah, GA
- Arlington, WA
- Saugus, MA
- Buffalo, NY
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.