Virtual SLP needed in Minnesota- Will take pending license
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate Speech Language Pathologist this school year for a contract position located in Minnesota.
- Full Time
- Elem through December and then whatever the school needs support with after
- there are 55 "services" provided ranging from 5-20 minutes. The entire schedule is already set too, so that step won't have to be done!
- Open to voco
- Need MN teaching cert as well as SLP license
- Can apply for teaching cert and license upon offer
- Masters Degree in Speech Language/ Communicative Disorders
- Active Speech license in MN
- School experience is a plus
- Must have license
- At least two years of school experience
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with 1099 pay
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me [email protected]. Once applied, more information about the job will be given. I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process after you send over your resume.
American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) - www.asha.org
Recent SLP Jobs
- Waukegan, IL
- Brownstown, IN
- Glendale, AZ
- Kent, WA
- Arlington Heights, IL
- Berkeley, MO
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Concord, NH
- Ellensburg, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.