Virtual SLP Job Opportunity - Virginia
Interviewing! Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district. Soliant aims to hire a full-time, Virginia licensed, contract, Speech Language Pathologist. Quick interview and hire if qualified!
To qualify you must have:
- An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Virginia
- Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Schools experience, preferred
- Case load: K-12 Based on availability and experience
- Full-time hours 8-3:30 PM
- 21-22 school year
- Onsite only!
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
During this season, our jobs fill quickly. Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be considered!Account Executive | Soliant
Janah Zabala | Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Recent SLP Jobs
- Kent, WA
- Fayetteville, IN
- San Diego, CA
- National City, CA
- Berryville, AR
- Tehachapi, CA
- Boston, MA
- Depoe Bay, OR
- Orem, UT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.