Virtual School Speech Pathologist Job Opening in California
Procare Therapy is looking for a passionate Speech Language Pathologist who is looking to work virtually for a school! If you are interested read below.
Please note, this position is a 1099 contract/paid position.
What is Procare Therapy? Procare Therapy is a staffing/recruiting agency that helps school districts all across the United States fill their open positions. As a Procare employee, you will have access to a recruiter for the entirety of your assignment.
School SLP Qualifications:
- SLP- CCC License in California
- 2+ years of School or Pediatric experience
- Must pass company tech screen
- Must carry own liability insurance
- Ability to pass a background check
- ASAP- June 2024
- 100% virtual position
- General SLP duties- meetings, IEPs, etc.
- Flexible schedule within reason
- Hourly pay rate: $47-55 an hour based on experience/school districts budget
If you are interested in a virtual opportunity, please reach out to Mallory Lockwood.
Senior Director of Behavioral Resources
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- San Francisco, CAJob Opportunity: School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) We're currently seeking a dedicated and passionate Speech-Language Pathologist to join our team! This is a remote position based in California, with interview times available. The position is full-time, but we are open to considering part-time applicants. Responsibilities: Assist in managing caseload overages Provide exceptional speech and language services to students Collabo
- Irvine, CAJob Opportunity: School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Mission Viejo, CA Are you a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist looking to make a positive impact in the lives of elementary students? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team! Position: School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist Maternity Leave Coverage until March 1st, with the possibility of extension Elementary caseload 4 days/week for 6 hours/day (2
- Irvine, CAJob Opportunity in Rainbow, CA - Accepting Candidates! We're currently seeking dedicated individuals to join our team for an immediate start for the remainder of the school year in Rainbow, CA. This part-time position offers 20 hours per week, focusing on an elementary caseload at a single site. Key Details: Location: Rainbow, CA Status: Accepting Candidates Start Date: ASAP Commitment: Remainder of the school year Hours: 20 hours per we
- San Diego, CAJob Opportunity: Remote School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Remote We are seeking a dedicated and passionate Speech-Language Pathologist to join our team in a remote capacity. This is a fulfilling opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of students without the constraints of a traditional on-site position. Position Details: Full-time, or open to considering two part-time roles Middle school caseload Cover
- Chico, CAInterviewing as soon as possible! Soliant is partnered with an exceptional California school district with remote/virtual job openings. Soliant aims to hire a full-time, licensed, Speech Language Pathologist. Quick interview and hire if qualified. To qualify you must have: An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in California Masters Degree or higher in Speech Language Pathology or equivalent Schools a
- San Francisco, CASpeech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Opportunity – Hayward, CA Are you a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist ready to make a positive impact in the lives of students? Join our team in Hayward, CA, and be part of an engaging educational environment! Position: Full-Time SLP Start Date: ASAP | End Date: June 7th Hours: 37.5+ per week Caseload: PK-12th Grade Maximum Caseload: 55 Students Virtual: 1099 Contract Responsibilities: Full case
- San Diego, CAJob Title: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Poway, CA Position Type: Full-Time (Part-Time Considered) Duration: Remainder of the School Year Responsibilities: We are seeking a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist to join our team in Poway, CA. The selected candidate will be responsible for conducting makeup sessions, providing compensatory educational services, and collaborating with an in-person Speech-Language Pathology Assistan
- Sacramento, CAPalm Springs, CA – Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) Position Available Are you a passionate Speech Language Pathologist seeking a fulfilling opportunity in the heart of Palm Springs, CA? We are currently accepting candidates for a full-time position (35 hours per week) with a middle school caseload. This position is available ASAP and extends until June 9, 2024. Join our dynamic team and make a difference in the lives of approximately 57
- Chicago, CAIllinois Virtual School Speech Language Pathologist Job Job Description: ProCare Therapy is seeking a licensed Speech Language Pathologist to work remotely. The SLP will provide teletherapy services to students, conducting assessments, developing treatment plans, and collaborating with parents and teachers. This is a full-time position for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year. At ProCare Therapy, we offer competitive compensation, professional de
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.