Virtual School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job in North Carolina
A school district in North Carolina is looking for a Virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to work with students with mild to severe disabilities. This work from home position will give you more flexibility and more independence in the comfort of your home. You must obtain an active NC SLP license if applying.
- Provide therapy services to elementary and middle school grade students with articulation, language, ASD, fluency disorders, etc.
- Provide services for the full 22-23 school year
- Full time (37.5 hours/ week) contract position
- K-12th grade students
- More information will be provided during our initial call
- Previous School Experience (Required)
- North Carolina Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) License
- Previous AAC experience is preferred
- Must have teletherapy experience
- Must pass a tech screening after our initial phone call
- Must obtain or willing to obtain professional liability insurance
- Weekly pay for direct and indirect services
- 1099 position for virtual candidates
If interested in this Speech Language Pathologist job or other SLP jobs in North Carolina, please send an updated resume to [email protected]
National Account Executive
Recent SLP Jobs
- Arlington, VA
- Sturgeon, WI
- Watertown, WI
- Lancaster, PA
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Duson, LA
- Sandy Springs, GA
- Cheraw, SC
- New Castle, DE
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.