Virtual School Speech Language Pathologist CCC Job
A School District is working with Sunbelt to hire a full-time virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP CCC). The SLP will be fully remote for the school year and is not required to purchase Assessments, they will be included in our toolkit.
- Must have Active MI SLP license
- ASHA CCC's
- 1 year of school based experience
- Own a computer
The virtual SLP position will offer a virtual toolkit, zoom platform, and assessments, along with training and clinical support.
Please send your resume to [email protected] This position will fill quickly so apply online today.
Lauren Courtney | National Hiring Manager
Direct Line: 813-639-3966
Email: [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Grand Rapids, MISpeech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Remote Opportunity in Michigan Soliant has partnered with a school district in Michigan area to recruit and hire a Speech Language Pathologist for the remainder of the school year. This is a full time contract assignment providing remote services for students in Kindergarten to 5th Grade. Applicants must have a current Michigan Speech Language Pathologist license to be qualified for this opportunity. Additio
- Okemos, MIJob Title: Teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist – School Position in Michigan Company: VocoVision through Sunbelt Location: Virtual Type: Full-Time (1099 Position) About Us: VocoVision, a prominent telepractice services provider in collaboration with Sunbelt, connects passionate professionals with schools in need of speech-language pathology expertise. We are actively seeking a dedicated and experienced School Speech Language Pathologist (SL
- Sault Sainte Marie, MIAre you a skilled Speech-Language Pathologist looking for an exciting opportunity? VocoVision, the nation's premier provider of teleservices for schools, is actively seeking Teletherapy SLPs for Michigan Schools. Position Overview: VocoVision/ProCare Therapy Teletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist Michigan Schools (Fully Remote/Work from Home) Full Time (40 Hours) Contract Type: Independent (1099 Contracts) Compensation: Competitive h
- Southfield, MIWe are seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to fill a remote opening for a school district in Michigan. VocoVision connects schools with speech professionals to provide therapy to students through VocoVision's teletherapy platform. If you are a Speech Language Pathologist that is licensed in Michigan and interested in working with students, apply today! Requirements: MI SLP License ASHA CCC Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathol
- Muskegon, MIWork From Home Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Part Time Soliant is seeking a licensed Speech Therapist for a school based teletherapy job in Michigan. This is a part time contract assignment for the remainder of the school year. Additional information listed below: Job Details: Full Time Caseload Discussed on Interview Full School Year Job Requirements: Current Michigan SLP License ASHA Certification Minimum 2 years of School B
- Grand Rapids, MISpeech Language Pathologist Telehealth - Michigan Looking for an opportunity to work in the comfort of your own home? A school district is looking for a full-time or part-time virtual Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP). The opening will be completely remote (Teletherapy) and will be based on working with K-12 grade students. IEP’s virtual assessments and working alongside onsite teachers will be key factors in this position. A tech screening an
- Kalamazoo, MISchool Based, Tele Speech Pathologist Opening | Michigan Currently accepting qualified candidates in partnership with a school district located in Michigan to provide tele speech therapy interventions to a school based caseload for the current school year. Full Time K-12 Caseloads, additional details provided during the interview Benefits: 1099 Independent Contracting Guaranteed hours and weekly pay Access to ZoomPro and pr
- Commerce Twp, MIWe are currently seeking Michigan licensed Speech-Language Pathologist candidates to interview with a school district that Soliant has partnered with. Our aim is to hire an ASHA certified SLP who who is available full-time and has schools and tele-therapy experience. CFY-SLP's and SLPA's are still encouraged to reach out or apply for there may be a position available (onsite only). To qualify you must: Have active license approved by
- Traverse City, MISoliant is actively working with a Michigan based school district; seeking a Speech Pathologist that is passionate about pediatric therapy interventions. In this role you will work with a school based caseload to provide therapy interventions. Responsibilities Provide evaluations and assessments to diagnose communication disorders Develop individualized treatment plans (IEPs) Work with students 1:1 or in small group settings Keep studen
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.