Virtual: School-Based Speech Language Pathologist
Virtual Speech Language Pathologist
Type of Employment: Full-Time Contract
Duration: Asap - End of 2023-2024 School Year
ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a Virtual Speech Language Pathologist to work with a school district for the remainder of the school year. As a Virtual Speech Language Pathologist, you will provide virtual speech therapy services to an Elementary and Middle school caseload.
Pay Rate: $40-45+/HR
- Conduct assessments to evaluate students' speech and language abilities
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with speech and language disorders
- Provide virtual speech therapy services to students, including articulation, fluency, and language interventions
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other school personnel to provide a comprehensive approach to student services
- Participate in meetings and professional development opportunities as required by the school district
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology or related field
- State license to practice as a Speech Language Pathologist
- Previous experience working with a mild-moderate caseload in a school setting
- Previous with teletherapy services is required
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
This is a full-time contract position for the remainder of the school year, with the possibility of extension for subsequent years. The hourly rate for this position is between $40-45+ per hour, depending on experience.
If you are a qualified Speech Language Pathologist with previous experience working with a mild-moderate caseload in a school setting and are interested in this exciting opportunity to make a positive impact in the lives of students, please apply now!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Orlando, FLTeletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist (CCC-SLP) Job – Certified in Florida (FL) Position: 100% Remote Teletherapy School Speech-Language Pathologist Contract Type: Independent Contractor (1099) Location: Remote Are you a dedicated and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist looking for an exciting opportunity to positively influence students' lives? We are currently in search of an ASHA certified Speech-Language Pathologist to offer teleth
- Hialeah, FLFull-time Remote School Speech Language Pathologist in Florida VocoVision is seeking a committed and compassionate Speech-Language Pathologist to join our network and work with an outstanding district in Florida, servicing their students for the upcoming school year. As a remote staffing organization, VocoVision uses a complete online platform to connect therapists with students in underserved areas across the country. Therapists enjoy the
- Naples, FLVocoVision offers a diverse array of specialized, remote services. Our professionals manage standard speech and language and occupational therapy caseloads. They provide effective and efficient behavioral, academic and cognitive assessments. Caseload Information: -Mild-Moderate -School Students This position allows a flexible schedule within the school day. Required Education is a Masters in Communication Disorders. Required state licensure to
- Tampa, FLWe are working with a school district in Oregon, to fill a fully remote Speech Language Pathologist position. We are actively scheduling interviews to fill. Job Specifics: ASAP Full Time Caseload: K - 12th Evaluations and assessments Meet with parents and consult with teachers Requirements: SLP OR License A Master's Level Degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders. 1099 Independent Contractor
- Tallahassee, FLAttention to all SLPs interested in a virtual work opportunity! VocoVision is working with a school district in Florida currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to join their team. This is a full-time teletherapy position for a highly qualified SLP. Job Requirements: Active license in the state of Florida AND residing state (if applicable) Master’s Degree in Communications / Speech Pathology ASHA CCC’s Professional liabil
- Orlando, FLWe are looking for a Speech Language Pathologist for a telehealth position in an Florida school district! If interested, please see the details below. Requirements: FL SLP License ASHA CCC FL DOE Certification 2 or more years of school experience is preferred Details: 37.5 hours a week Caseload is 70 students Provide direct therapy Complete assessments, evaluations and IEP meetings About VocoVision: 1099 contract VocoVi
- Fort Myers, FLI have an open Virtual Speech Language Pathologist position at a school district near Fort Myers, Florida Texas for the 23/24 school year. Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology Active Speech-Language Pathology License in Florida School experience requested Job Responsibilities: Full-Time | 35 Hours a Week ASAP – 05/24/24 Elementary Caseload Pay Rate: $30 - $38 an hour If you would like to be considere
- Jacksonville, FLVocoVision has a fully remote SLP opportunity in Florida! As a virtual SLP in Florida, you would be providing therapy services to students through VocoVision's teletherapy platform. If you are interested in this remote position, please apply today! Requirements: FL SLP License ASHA CCC FL DOE Certification 2 plus years of school experience is preferred Details: 37.5 hours a week Caseload is 70 students Provide direct therapy
- Orlando, FLWe are looking for a Speech Language Pathologist for a virtual position in an Florida school district! If interested, please see the details below. Requirements: Florida SLP License ASHA CCC FL DOE Certification Previous school experience is preferred Details: 37.5 hours a week Caseload is 70 students Provide direct therapy Complete assessments, evaluations and IEP meetings About VocoVision: 1099 contract VocoVision toolki
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.