Virtual School Based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Needs in Ohio
As a Speech-Language Pathologist, you will play a crucial role in assessing, diagnosing, and treating communication and swallowing disorders in individuals of various age groups. Your expertise will contribute to developing personalized treatment plans and implementing therapeutic interventions that promote effective communication and optimal swallowing function. You will collaborate closely with interdisciplinary teams, including physicians, educators, and caregivers, to provide comprehensive care and achieve desirable outcomes.
1. Conduct thorough assessments to evaluate speech, language, voice, fluency, and swallowing disorders in individuals with diverse backgrounds and needs.
2. Develop individualized treatment plans based on assessment results and client-specific goals, ensuring they align with evidence-based practices.
3. Implement appropriate therapeutic techniques and interventions to address speech and language disorders, such as articulation, phonology, language comprehension, expressive language, voice projection, and fluency.
1. Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution.
2. Valid license or certification as a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in the relevant jurisdictions.
3. Recent school experience and/or experience with IEP's
4. ASHA certification.
5. Experience with Telehealth.
If you are interested apply as soon as possible to be considered. Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Columbus, OHJob Title: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Westerville, Ohio Job Type: Full-Time, Year-Long About Us: Join Soliant in Westerville, Ohio, as a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP). We're dedicated to helping individuals with speech and language disorders. Position Overview: Diagnose and treat speech and language disorders. Develop and implement individualized treatment plans. Provide therapy sessions to students or cli
- Mt. Vernon, OHCalling All School Speech-Language Pathologists near Mt. Vernon, Ohio! Are you a dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) eager to transform the lives of students in Elgin and nearby regions? This is your chance to inspire and uplift! Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Mt. Vernon, OH and Surrounding Areas Contact: Madison Logan Email: [email protected] Why Choose Us? Discover the Benefits: Competitive Compensati
- Cleveland, OHRemote School-Based Speech Language Pathologist in Ohio! Soliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist contractor who is interested in working virtually for a school district located in the state of Ohio. In this role, the SLP will be providing remote services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 2023-2024 School Year Full and part time avail
- Dayton, OHJob Title: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Dayton, Ohio and Nearby Areas Are you a dedicated and compassionate Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) seeking a rewarding opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of students? We are excited to announce an excellent position for a skilled SLP to join our team at a school near Dayton, OH, and surrounding areas. If you have a strong commitment to helping students communica
- Pickerington, OHA part-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) position has become available near Pickerington, Ohio for the remainder of the 23-24 School Year. We are searching for a kind and caring candidate who meets the requirements listed below: About the position: Part time / 18 - 24 hours per week Caseload: preschool students, specific details will be shared during the interview process Conduct comprehensive assessments to identify speech, lang
- Columbus, OHRemote School-Based Speech Language Pathologist in Ohio! Soliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist contractor who is interested in working virtually for a school district located in the state of Ohio. In this role, the SLP will be providing remote services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 2023-2024 School Year Full and part time avail
- Aurora, OHEmpower Communication and Change Lives: Join Us as a School SLP in Aurora, Ohio and Beyond! Are you a Speech-Language Pathologist with a passion for transformation? Your calling awaits! Our renowned school district in Aurora, Ohio and its surrounding areas is on the hunt for a dynamic SLP to ignite change and foster growth. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Aurora, Ohio and Nearby Areas (Uncover Opportunities!) Contact: Mad
- Hamilton, OHWe are now hiring for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) at a local school district near Hamilton, OH for the current school year. This position offers guaranteed hours and benefits. Qualifications: SLP Licensure in OH - Required Previous experience in a school setting is preferred Job Overview: Caseload High School students Full range - mild - severe Work Hours Full-time: 37.5 hours/week
- Bellville, OHSunbelt is working with a school district near Bellville, OH, to hire a Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming school year. Credentials: Ohio Speech Language Pathologist License Ohio Department of Education Certification Job Description: Caseload: K-12th grade Duties include but are not limited to assessments, treatment plans, direct therapy, etc. Work Hours Full-time: 37.5 hours / week Monday through
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.