Virtual School Based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Needs in New York
As a Speech-Language Pathologist, you will play a crucial role in assessing, diagnosing, and treating communication and swallowing disorders in individuals of various age groups. Your expertise will contribute to developing personalized treatment plans and implementing therapeutic interventions that promote effective communication and optimal swallowing function. You will collaborate closely with interdisciplinary teams, including physicians, educators, and caregivers, to provide comprehensive care and achieve desirable outcomes.
1. Conduct thorough assessments to evaluate speech, language, voice, fluency, and swallowing disorders in individuals with diverse backgrounds and needs.
2. Develop individualized treatment plans based on assessment results and client-specific goals, ensuring they align with evidence-based practices.
3. Implement appropriate therapeutic techniques and interventions to address speech and language disorders, such as articulation, phonology, language comprehension, expressive language, voice projection, and fluency.
1. Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution.
2. Valid license or certification as a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in the relevant jurisdictions.
3. Recent school experience and/or experience with IEP's
4. ASHA certification.
5. Experience with Telehealth.
If you are interested apply as soon as possible to be considered. Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Binghamton, NYProCare Therapy is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist for a contract position located in the Binghamton, NY area. As an employee of ProCare Therapy, you will be paid on a weekly basis and have the opportunity to work with a supportive staff and wonderful students. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, let’s talk! Qualifications: The ideal candidate will have their masters in Speech Language Pathology and be licensed in�
- Binghamton, NYLooking for a Speech Language Pathologist in Binghamton, NY for the 23/24 School Year! Are you a skilled Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference? ProCare Therapy is seeking a dedicated SLP to join our team! Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist Location: Binghamton, NY Employment Type: Contract, Full-Time (35 Hours/Week) Caseload Details: 8:00am - 3:00pm, K-22 Year Olds, Itinerant Role Co
- Cherry Valley, NYSpeech Language Pathologist (SLP) Cherry Valley, NY Are you an ambitious and seasoned Speech-Language Pathologist looking for a rewarding opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of students? Look no further! A school district in Cherry Valley NY is seeking a talented and motivated full time SLP to join our team and support our students' communication and language development needs. Job Responsibilities: Conducting assessments to
- Albany, NYSpeech Language Pathologist (SLP) Albany, NY Are you an experienced and motivated Speech-Language Pathologist looking for a rewarding opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of students? Look no further! A school district in Albany NY is seeking a talented and motivated full time or part-time SLP to join our team and support our students' communication and language development needs. Job Responsibilities: Conducting assessments to
- Angola, NYSpeech Language Pathologist (SLP) Angola, NY Are you an ambitious and seasoned Speech-Language Pathologist looking for a rewarding opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of students? Look no further! A school district in Angola NY is seeking a talented and motivated full time SLP to join our team and support our students' communication and language development needs. Job Responsibilities: Conducting assessments to identify commu
- Buffalo, NYJob Title: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: East Aurora, New York (Just outside of Buffalo) Position Type: Part-Time (0.5 FTE) Work Setting: Onsite Responsibilities: Conduct 1:1 and group therapy sessions Administer testing to students Qualifications: Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology State licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist Experience in school-based settings is preferred To Apply: Please submit you
- Utica, NYVirtual Speech-Language Pathologist - Join our Dynamic Team in New York! Are you a dedicated and licensed Speech-Language Pathologist seeking an exciting career opportunity? Your search ends here! We warmly invite you to become a valued member of our dynamic team at VocoVision and deliver exceptional therapy services to K-12 students with mild to moderate speech and language disorders through the power of teletherapy. Responsibilities: Delive
- Medina, NYSoliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting located in Medina, New York. This position offers the chance to work in a supportive and collaborative environment, while providing essential speech and language services to students. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming School Year Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology required Previous school
- Buffalo, NYAn exceptional school in New York is actively interviewing Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) for a part-time, remote position this school year. If interested in joining our supportive school staff and positively impacting students, see details below. Job Requirements: SLP license in NY Job Details: January- end of school year Part-time 8 hours a week 2 half days Job Benefits: Work from home Competitive hourly rate
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.