Virtual School Based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Needs in Kentucky
As a Speech-Language Pathologist, you will play a crucial role in assessing, diagnosing, and treating communication and swallowing disorders in individuals of various age groups. Your expertise will contribute to developing personalized treatment plans and implementing therapeutic interventions that promote effective communication and optimal swallowing function. You will collaborate closely with interdisciplinary teams, including physicians, educators, and caregivers, to provide comprehensive care and achieve desirable outcomes.
1. Conduct thorough assessments to evaluate speech, language, voice, fluency, and swallowing disorders in individuals with diverse backgrounds and needs.
2. Develop individualized treatment plans based on assessment results and client-specific goals, ensuring they align with evidence-based practices.
3. Implement appropriate therapeutic techniques and interventions to address speech and language disorders, such as articulation, phonology, language comprehension, expressive language, voice projection, and fluency.
1. Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution.
2. Valid license or certification as a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in the relevant jurisdictions.
3. Recent school experience and/or experience with IEP's
4. ASHA certification.
5. Experience with Telehealth.
If you are interested apply as soon as possible to be considered. Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Louisville, KYDo you want to make a difference for kids in a school setting? Join us and our mission to impact the lives of incredible students through speech therapy. Soliant is seeking a collaborative and passionate full time SLP to provide services for a beautiful community located around the Louisville, KY area. The school district is actively interviewing candidates to find the best fit! If you would like to be considered, please apply as soon
- Lexington, KYDo you want to make a difference for kids in a school setting? Join us and our mission to impact the lives of incredible students through speech therapy. Soliant is seeking a collaborative and passionate full time SLP to provide services for a beautiful community located around the Lexington, KY area. The school district is actively interviewing candidates to find the best fit! If you would like to be considered, please apply as soon a
- Louisville, KYInspire, connect, and collaborate with incredible students through a speech language pathologist position! Soliant Health specializes in providing therapy and support for children in school settings. We believe that in the collaborative environment of schools and the enrichment of fun activities, speech language pathologists can positively impact a child's life in the best way possible! Soliant Health's speech language pathologi
- Shelbyville, KYSoliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in Shelbyville, KY. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: 2023 - 2024 School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certification is a PLUS Gu
- Taylorsville, KYJob Title: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Position Type: Full-Time, Full school year Caseload: Taylorsville, KY Job Description: Join our dynamic team as a Full-Time Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in Kentucky. We are seeking a dedicated professional to provide speech and language therapy services to an early childhood caseload. If you are passionate about helping students develop their communication skills and ready to make a significan
- Flemingsburg, KYSoliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting located in Flemingsburg, Kentucky. This position offers the chance to work in a supportive and collaborative environment, while providing essential speech and language services to students. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming School Year Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology required Previous
- Bowling Green, KYCalling All Communication Champions in Bowling Green, KY and Beyond! Join our Speech-Language Pathology Team! Are you a speech-language pathology superstar with a passion for making a difference in students' lives? Do you thrive in a collaborative and dynamic environment? Look no further – an exciting opportunity awaits you! Position: Contracted School Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Bowling Green, KY and surrounding areas Benefits:
- Williamstown, KYSoliant Health is seeking a driven and enthusiastic speech language pathologist to provide therapy services in a school setting. This is a great opportunity to gain further experience in a collaborative environment with a multidisciplinary team. In this role, you will work with a team of therapists and educators to create a plan and execute services to ensure every child’s success! A speech language pathologist who is motivated an
- Louisville, KYWe are seeking a highly skilled and experienced school speech language pathologist to join our team! As a school speech language pathologist, you will play a critical role in helping students overcome speech and language challenges that can impact their learning and social interactions. Responsibilities: Conduct speech and language assessments to determine students' communication strengths and weaknesses Develop individualized treatment plan
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.