Virtual School Based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Needs in Illinois
As a Speech-Language Pathologist, you will play a crucial role in assessing, diagnosing, and treating communication and swallowing disorders in individuals of various age groups. Your expertise will contribute to developing personalized treatment plans and implementing therapeutic interventions that promote effective communication and optimal swallowing function. You will collaborate closely with interdisciplinary teams, including physicians, educators, and caregivers, to provide comprehensive care and achieve desirable outcomes.
1. Conduct thorough assessments to evaluate speech, language, voice, fluency, and swallowing disorders in individuals with diverse backgrounds and needs.
2. Develop individualized treatment plans based on assessment results and client-specific goals, ensuring they align with evidence-based practices.
3. Implement appropriate therapeutic techniques and interventions to address speech and language disorders, such as articulation, phonology, language comprehension, expressive language, voice projection, and fluency.
1. Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited institution.
2. Valid license or certification as a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in the relevant jurisdictions.
3. Recent school experience and/or experience with IEP's
4. ASHA certification.
5. Experience with Telehealth.
If you are interested apply as soon as possible to be considered. Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Sandwich, ILJob Title: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Position Type: Full-Time Hours: 37.5 hours per week Job Description: Join our dynamic team as a Full-Time Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in Illinois. We are seeking a dedicated professional to provide speech and language therapy services to a diverse caseload of middle and high school students. If you are passionate about helping students develop their communication skills and ready to make a
- Oak Park, ILSchool Speech-Language Pathologist needed in Oak Park, IL! We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to work with one of our IL school districts as a full-time therapist. As a school based clinician, you will have the opportunity to work with students who otherwise would not receive the services they require! Responsibilities: Provide therapy services and interventions to students with communication disor
- Summit, ILJob Title: Full-Time Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) ProCare Therapy has partnered with a Summit, IL school that is actively seeking a passionate and dedicated Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join their team for the 2023/2024 school year. If you are a qualified and experienced SLP, passionate about making a difference in the lives of students, we want to hear from you. Job Description: As a Speech-Language Pathologist, you will play
- Maywood, ILProCare Therapy is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist for a maternity leave coverage contract position located in the Maywood, IL area. As an employee of ProCare Therapy, you will be paid on a weekly basis and have the opportunity to work with a supportive staff and wonderful students. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, let’s talk! Qualifications: The ideal candidate will have their masters in Speech Language Patholog
- Homewood, ILHomewood, Illinois area- Speech Language Pathologist ) job I have partnered with a school district near Homewood, Illinois to interview and hire a Speech Language Pathologist to support a student caseload. One caseload will consist of early childhood students, the other will be elementary through transition students. This is a supportive environment- with mentorship available. Completive compensation, with equal pay for direct and indirect ser
- Maywood, ILLooking for a Speech Language Pathologist in Maywood, IL for the 23/24 School Year! Are you a skilled Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference? ProCare Therapy is seeking a dedicated SLP to join our team! Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist Location: Maywood, IL Employment Type: Contract, Full-Time (35 Hours/Week) Caseload Details: TBA, Contact Katy for more Details! Contact: Katy A
- Lyons, ILElevate Student Voices: School Speech-Language Pathologist Wanted near Lyons, Illinois! Ready to be the guiding voice of communication skills? Join Soliant near charming Lyons, IL, and neighboring areas. Empower students through effective speech-language support in a dynamic educational environment. Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Lyons, IL and nearby regions Type: Full-time Qualifications: Master's degree in S
- Minooka, ILJob Title: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Minooka, Illinois Are you an enthusiastic Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) dedicated to making a difference in the lives of students? We have an amazing opportunity for you to join our team in Minooka, IL, and the surrounding areas. Be part of a supportive educational community and help empower students to reach their full potential. Responsibilities: Provide comprehensive spe
- Cicero, ILSchool-Based Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Cicero, Illinois Are you an enthusiastic and skilled Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) seeking an opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of students? Look no further! We are currently seeking a dedicated School-Based SLP to join our team in the Cicero, IL and surrounding areas. Job Description: As a School-Based SLP, you will play a vital role in providing high-quality speech
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.