Virtual - School Based - Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job Illinois
Vocovsion has partnered with a school district in Illinois to add a new virtual Speech Therapist to the team. This district is looking for someone who is willing to work full time for the remainder of the school year. Students are in grades K-12 with mild to moderate disabilities.
- Active Illinois license
- PEL certification
- 2 years previous experience in a school setting
- High speed internet and computer purchased within 5 years
- Comfortable with technology/tech savvy
- Must be able to pass a tech screen and provide professional liability insurance
- Full-Time Hours (37.5 hours per week)
- K-12th grade caseload
- Mild to moderate
- Possible renewal for the 24/25 School Year
If you meet the requirements above and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply to this post. In addition, you may email your resume to Carli Greco directly to expedite the hiring process with the email provided below!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Waukegan, IL100% Virtual School Speech-Language Pathologist Requirements: Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology. or similar ASHA certification and valid Illinois SLP licensure. Previous school based experience is preferred Benefits: Work from the safety and comfort of home Choose your schedule - Part Time or Full Time Competitive compensation that is paid every week Tax Write Offs including work space and internet bills Please subm
- Joilet, ILIllinois School Based Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - VocoVision Position: VIRTUAL Speech-Language Pathologist Location: Home Responsibilities: As a Virtual school based SLP, you will be helping students overcome communication and speech obstacles. Your responsibilities will include,: Performing assessments to identify communication disorders and treatment needs of students within the caseload. Coming up with and implementing
- Elgin, ILIllinois SLP Speech-Language Pathologist - Virtual Services Are you an enthusiastic and dedicated Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist in Pennsylvania eager to make a meaningful impact on students' lives? Your perfect opportunity awaits! We are actively seeking a skilled individual to join our digital team team as a school based Speech-Language Pathologist, operating as an Independent Contractor (1099). Qualifications: Master's degree in S
- Champaign, ILSchool Speech-Language Pathologist - Completely Virtual Requirements: Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology. or similar Active Illinois SLP Licensure or willingness to acquire ASHA CCCs is mandatory. Previous school based experience is preferred Benefits: Work from the safety and comfort of home Part Time or Full Time Roles Available! Tax Write Off Opportunities! Contact Christian Diaz at [email protected]
- Chicago, ILVocoVision and Sunbelt have partnered together and are actively searching for and hiring passionate Speech Language Pathologists for schools across the state of Illinois. Responsibilities: - Perform remote assessments to evaluate student's speech and language abilities. - Develop and execute individualized IEP's that are tailored to each students specific needs and goals. - Provide teletherapy sessions to students in a school based setting tar
- Arlington Heights, ILVocovision is hiring a fully remote Speech Language Pathologist for a school district in Illinois. This is a full time, school-based position for the current school year. Qualifications: Must have SLP- CCC license in Illinois PEL certification 2 years school-based experience Requirements: 1099 position- must purchase liability insurance Must pass tech screen Must have required license Job Description- Therapies Working with st
- Bolingbrook, ILVocovision has a fully remote teletherapy opening in Illinois for a Speech Language Pathologist. This is a full time position for the remainder of the school year. Qualifications: Must be licensed in the state of Illinois and hold ASHA Certification (SLP-CCC) PEL teaching certification At least 2 years of experience in a school setting Must provide professional liability insurance Candidate must have a computer purchased in the past 5
- Cicero, ILVocovision is working with a school district in Illinois in need of a Speech Language Pathologist for a 100% online based position for the remainder of the 23/24 school year. This position is a 1099 contract. Job Requirements: Licensed in Illinois PEL certification Licensed SLP-CCC Must pass tech screening Must provide personal liability insurance 2 years school-based experience required Job Details: Full-time and part time p
- Skokie, ILVocovision works with school districts across the country and is always on the lookout for qualified speech therapists to join our platform. We are currently looking for a Speech Language Pathologist who can provide services to an Illinois School District. Qualifications: Masters Degree ASHA CCCs in Illinois PEL certification 2 years of school experience required Must be able to pass a tech screen Must provide personal liability insur
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.