Virtual School Based Speech Language Pathologist Position
If you are a dedicated and passionate SLP ProCare has an opportunity to work with a school for a full time, full school year, fully virtual position! If this sounds ideal then send your resume to the contact information below for immediate consideration!
- Full Time
- Full School Year
- K-12th caseload
- Master's degree required
- OR SLP licensure required
- 2 years schools experience
- Tech savviness
- Plans, develops and implements a result-oriented treatment plan responsive to the individualized needs of the student and includes clear, measurable goals.
- Modifies the treatment plan according to the student's responses.
- Provides direct student care; performs specialized treatments according to the student's individualized plan of care.
- Collaborates with other members of the student care team and uses community resources to plan for the continued care and support.
Director of Educational Resources
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Fremont, CA
- Oxnard, CA
- Bennington, VT
- Lakewood, CA
- Warren, MI
- Pontiac, MI
- Suffolk, VA
- Savannah, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.