Virtual School Based Speech Language Pathologist Job - California
*Hiring* Virtual Speech Language Pathologist
Soliant is looking to place a licensed SLP to provide remote speech-therapy services to students in a school district in California. The ideal candidate will be eager to jump into a school-based role and provide exceptional services to the e students in need! This position will give you the opportunity to work from home!
- Provide remote teletherapy services
- Part time position
- 8:00-11:00 am CST Monday-Friday
- High school and elementary caseload (shared between 2 therapists)
- ASAP - EOSY
- Master’s degree or equivalent in speech-language pathology
- 1-2 years school setting experience
- Licensed SLP-CCC
- An active/pending California state licensure
- A computer and in home WiFi
- Guaranteed hours
- Weekly pay
Do you want to work from home? This position is fulltime and remote for the school year. Interviews are being scheduled now!
If you are interested in this position or a position like it, please apply below now or to apply directly contact Rachel Watson, Account Executive at Soliant. We staff nationwide!
Account Executive | Soliant Therapy Group
(678) 710-7740 | [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Summerdale, PA
- Burlington, WA
- Folsom, PA
- Palmer, AK
- San Lucas, CA
- Richmond Heights, OH
- Richmond, IL
- Naperville, IL
- Dayton, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.