VIRTUAL/REMOTE SLP (Speech Language Pathologist) | SOUTH CAROLINA
There is a new full-time teletherapy opportunity for a Speech Language Pathologist in South Carolina for the upcoming 22/23 school year. ProCare Therapy has partnered partnered with amazingly supportive school districts looking to interview and hire ASAP.
Who doesn't want to work from home? Enjoy doing what you love in the comfort of your own space.
- 35+ hours/week
- 2022-2023 school year
- 100% Virtual/Remote
- HIRING ASAP!
- South Carolina SLP License
- ASHA CCC's required
- At least 2 years of school experience
- Home computer with high speed internet for the software
- Tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
- 1099 independent contractor
- Purchase liability insurance upon hiring
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- VocoVision is not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future. We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students. We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
If you're interested in this opportunity, or any others that we have nationwide, please contact me today! I'd love to hear about your experience and preferences to help you find the perfect fit!
Director of Educational Resources
Recent SLP Jobs
- Bremerton, WA
- Silverdale, WA
- Phoenix, AZ
- San Bernadino, CA
- Lynnwood, WA
- Harvard, IL
- New Orleans , LA
- Dallas, TX
- Round Rock, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.