Virtual K-5th Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job in New Jersey
A school district in New Jersey is looking for a Virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to work with students with mild to severe disabilities. This work from home position will give you more flexibility and more independence in the comfort of your home. You must obtain an active NJ SLP license if applying.
- Provide therapy services to K-5th grade students with articulation, language, ASD, fluency disorders, etc.
- Provide services for the full 22-23 school year
- Full time (35 hours/ week) contract position / open to part time as well
- More information will be provided during our initial call
- Previous School Experience (Required)
- New Jersey Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) License
- Previous AAC experience is preferred
- Must have teletherapy experience
- Must pass a tech screening after our initial phone call
- Must obtain or willing to obtain professional liability insurance
- Weekly pay for direct and indirect services
- 1099 position for virtual candidates
If interested in this Speech Language Pathologist job or other SLP jobs in New Jersey, please send an updated resume to [email protected]
National Account Executive
Recent SLP Jobs
- Home , CA
- Arlington, VA
- Sturgeon, WI
- Watertown, WI
- Lancaster, PA
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Duson, LA
- Sandy Springs, GA
- Cheraw, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.