Virtual Indiana School SLP Job -ASAP Start
Full-time Remote School Speech Language Pathologist Job | IN
Have you been considering teletherapy for 2 years, but haven't found the right opportunity? If you're an Indiana licensed SLP looking for a fresh start working from home, this is your chance to work with a supportive and all-around amazing school district in MT, virtually, for the remainder of the school year. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for the next school year. See details below.
- PreK-12th grade population
- Multiple openings
- Population assigned based on experience
- Itinerant openings available
- Direct services
- Life Skills
- Assessments and Evaluations
- Flexible hours
- Full and part-time positions
- Provides instruction and therapy to students with speech and language needs
- Provides consultation and assists general classroom teachers in helping students with speech and language challenges
- Commands good verbal and written skills
- Maintains professional ethics as established by the American Speech Language Association
- Conducts a screening program to identify learners with speech/language impairments
- Implement and follow the referral process as outlined School
- Administer and interpret appropriate assessments
- Provide professional development in identifying speech/language impairments
- Attend child study team meetings as requested
- Participate in developing appropriate I.E.P.'s
- Develop individualized educational programs for speech/language remediation and monitor same
- Develop an effective schedule for speech/language therapy
- Maintain records and reports necessary to provide and monitor an effective speech/language program
- Integrate goals and objectives into regular program
- Establish a parent/school inter-relationship in working with speech/language impaired learners
- Carry out directives of supervisor(s)
- State DOE licensure
- ASHA CCC
- 2 years of recent experience
- Master's degree
Why Partner with VocoVision?
- Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Guaranteed hours
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Remote work in Schools possible.
- VocoVision, rather than appearing out of the pandemic, has been an established remote services resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future for more than a decade.
- Independent contracts
The director is actively holding interviews and is ready to hire. If interested in the position, please email me an updated copy of your resume at [email protected] as well as your availability to interview and I will be in touch regarding the next steps of the hiring process!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Oakland, CA
- Rio Rancho, NM
- Aurora, IL
- Cockeysville, MD
- Albany, OR
- Dundalk, MD
- Baltimore, MD
- Eugene, OR
- San Mateo, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.