Virtual Full Time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in Virginia.
Virtual/Teletherapy School Speech Language Pathologist
Are you an experienced Speech Language Pathologist in Virginia looking for a new work from home opportunity? We have the perfect job for you! This is your chance to work with a marvelous school district in the Manassas area for the upcoming 2022-2023 school year. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for next year. Get an interview today!
- Full Time
- 35 Hours Per Week
- Full 2022 - 2023 School Year
- K-12th Grade Caseload
- Position Duties, but not limited to
- Direct Services, Indirect Services, Report Writing, Case Management, IEP/Staff Meetings
- 1099 position
- Master's Degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Must be Licensed in Virginia
- Virginia State Education
- Accepting CFY for onsite
- Manassas Area
- Must have license
- At least two years of school experience
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with being a 1099 contractor
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Weekly paycheck
- Medical coverage
- Travel assistance
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. It is my goal to help you so please feel free to contact me via phone at 904-239-5652 for any additional information! Looking for full time virtual work? Contact me directly via my number!
Recent SLP Jobs
- Castor, LA
- Martinsville, IN
- Lake Forest, IL
- Chicago, IL
- Chehalis, WA
- North Evanston, IL
- Three Rivers, MI
- University City, TX
- San Mateo, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.