Virtual AZ Speech Therapist (K-8 Caseload)
We have partnered with a school in Arizona for a virtual SLP to work a K-8th grade caseload. The ideal candidate must have a sincere desire to help their students overcome their challenges. Let us help you make your life better, so you can make other lives better!
Benefits of Teletherapy:
- Work conveniently from home
- Reduce transportation costs
- Increased flexible schedule
- Limited exposure to illnesses
- Provide evaluations, assessments and diagnosis of speech, voice, hearing and language impairments
- Prevent, assess, diagnose, and treat speech, language, social communication, cognitive-communication, and swallowing disorders in children
- Offer appropriate individualized programs of intervention to meet individual students' needs in areas of communication, language development, articulation, and social communication
- Master’s Degree
- CCC/ASHA certified
- AZ state License
- 2+ years of school-based experience
- Must pass a tech screen test
If you are interested in advancing your career as a Speech Language Pathologist in Teletherapy, please contact Spencer Walker at Spencer.Walker@vocovision.com with a copy of your resume, or call/text (770)776-2137.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Dayton, OH
- Adelanto, CA
- Buffalo County, NE
- Jacksonville, FL
- Pomfret, MD
- Bellingham, WA
- Hidden Meadows, CA
- Springfield , OH
- Covington, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.