Virginia Remote SLP Position
Quick interview and hire, if qualified!
School-based, SLP-CCC Hiring Opportunity in Virginia - Soliant Health is working with an exceptional school district near Richmond, VA aiming to hire a licensed Speech Language Pathologist.
To qualify you must have:
- An active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Virginia
- Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Schools experience, preferred
- SC teaching license (district can expedite)
- Case load: 45-50 students
- Full-time 37.5 hours/week
- 21-22 school year - Onsite
- 1099 for remote
- Weekly pay
Interested in this job or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected].
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Janah Zabala Ph: 678-327-0996
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Kent, WA
- Fayetteville, IN
- Yelm, WA
- Fremont, CA
- San Diego, CA
- National City, CA
- Oxnard, CA
- Berryville, AR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.