Vermont -- Speech Language Pathology Job
Soliant Health is seeking a school based Speech Language Pathologist in Cambridge, Vermont. Qualified candidates must have an active or pending TN SLP licensure before the assignment start date. Therapist is needed immediately through the end of the school year.
- Masters/Doctorate in Speech Pathology
- Active, approved license in the state of VT
- Experience in schools / Pediatrics recommended
- Full time or part time, contract position held in a school setting
- Caseload based on experience and availability
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits offered
- CEU Reimbursements
- Weekly Pay
The school is actively scheduling interviews so please apply by emailing resume directly to [email protected] I can also be reached via phone at (678)-497-4759. Looking forward to receiving your resumes and best of luck!
Ph: (678)-497-4759 / [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- York , PA
- Racine, WI
- Salem, IN
- Kansa City , MO
- Wilmington, VT
- Plattsburg, IN
- Shawnee Mission, KS
- Boyertown, PA
- MIshawaka, IN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.