Urgently Hiring! Full Time School SLPA Job With Benefits | Near Bristow, VA
Sunbelt is now accepting applications for a school-based Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) contract at a supportive district near Bristow, VA for the upcoming school year. Details regarding caseload will be discussed during the interview.
Apply below for interview consideration
- Full time guaranteed hours
- Various caseloads available
- Therapy, Assessments, Evaluations, Etc.
- VA SLPA License
- Health/dental/vision packages
- 401K employer matching
- Weekly pay at competitive rates
- Mentorship provided by clinical support team
For any further questions regarding the Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) position near Bristow, VA please contact National Hiring Manager, Juliana Ables by:
Email: [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Arlington, VAShape Communication, Transform Lives: School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) Opportunity in Arlington, Virginia and Surrounding Areas! Are you passionate about empowering students to communicate effectively? We're seeking a skilled Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) to make a difference in the lives of students in Arlington, VA and nearby areas. What You'll Do: Work closely with licensed SLPs to support studen
- Lake Ridge, VAPosition: School Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) Location: Lake Ridge, Virginia and Nearby Locations Are you a passionate and dedicated Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) looking to make a positive impact on the lives of students? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you! We are seeking a talented SLPA to join our team in the picturesque Lake Ridge, VA and surrounding areas. Position Overview: As an SLPA, you will play
- Chester, VASunbelt Staffing is currently seeking an experienced contract Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLLPA) to join our dynamic educational team at a school district near Chester, VA. This position offers an unique opportunity to work with students, help them overcome challenges, and contribute to their academic success. Job Description: Collaborate with licensed SLP to plan and implement speech and language therapy services Assist SLP i
- Grafton, VASpeech-Language Pathologist (SLPA) Grafton, VA Soliant Health, a leading healthcare staffing company, is currently seeking a passionate and dedicated Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) to join our team and provide services to K-12 students. This is a full-time position offering an exciting opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of students while enjoying a rewarding career in a supportive environment. Apply or email katelyn
- Williamsburg, VASLPA - Williamsburg, VA New graduates and experienced candidates are welcome to apply. Job Description: Are you a dedicated and passionate Speech-Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) looking for a rewarding opportunity in Williamsburg area? We are seeking a SLPA to join our team for the school year. This is a great opportunity to work on an education team and make a difference in the lives of students. Apply or email [email protected]
- Tomball, VASoliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district near Tomball, Texas who has a full-time contract position open for a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant for the upcoming school year. To qualify, you must have at least: Bachelor’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Sciences & Disorders Active or pending SLP license in current state (Not required in some states) Specifications about the position: Ful
- Williamsburg, VASoliant Health is seeking a skilled and motivated Speech Language Pathologist Assistant who is interested in working in a school setting in the Williamsburg, Virginia area. This position offers the chance to work in a supportive and collaborative environment, while providing essential speech and language services to students. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming School Year Bachelor’s degree in Speech-Lang
- Arlington, VASoliant Health is seeking a skilled and motivated Speech Language Pathologist Assistant who is interested in working in a school setting in the Arlington, Virginia area. This position offers the chance to work in a supportive and collaborative environment, while providing essential speech and language services to students. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming School Year Bachelor’s degree in Speech-Languag
- Vandola, VASchool Based SLPA Opening Soliant Health is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant – SLPA to join a school district near Vandola, Virginia for a full time, contract assignment. The director is currently interviewing for the current school year, 2023-2024. Apply today! All applicants must have an active Virginia state SLPA license Full Time 2023-24 School Year Pre-K - 12 Caseload Guaranteed Hours, Weekly Pay
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.