Travel Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Wyoming
Travel Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Wyoming
Soliant has partnered with a school district in the Bear River, WY area to hire a Speech Language Pathologist for the remainder of the school year. This is a full time contract assignment providing services to students from Kindergarten to 12th Grade. Responsibilities include direct and indirect services, IEP and service plans, etc. Additional information listed below:
- Full Time
- 2023-2024 School Year
- K-12 Caseload
- Must have current Wyoming SLP License
- ASHA Certification Required
Please apply below for immediate consideration or send resume and three professional references to [email protected].
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Evanton, WYAre you a dedicated School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) seeking an exciting opportunity in Evanston, WY? Look no further! We're currently hiring for a full-time position with an ASAP start date, offering a competitive salary range of $33-40+ per hour. Job Details: Position: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Evanston, WY Start Date: ASAP Email: Send your resume to [email protected] Key Benefits: Com
- Farson, WYCompany: BlazerJobs Location: Remote (Work from Home) Position Type: Full-Time or Part-Time About Us: BlazerJobs, is seeking dedicated and experienced School Speech Language Pathologists to join our remote team. We offer advisory support, competitive wages, and the flexibility to work from the comfort of your home. Please Read Below. - If you Have an area of expertise / where you have the most success please attach with resume and a could t
- Evanston, WYProCare Therapy is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist for a full time contract position located in Evanston, WY. As an employee of ProCare Therapy, you will be paid on a weekly basis and have the opportunity to work with a supportive staff and wonderful students. If this position sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, let’s talk! Qualifications: The ideal candidate will have their masters in Speech Language Pathology and be li
- Manderson, WYJob Title: Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job near Manderson, WY Soliant has a full-time job opening for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in a school district close to Manderson, WY. The district is seeking a candidate who can work Full Time for the entire upcoming school year. Please see job details below. Job Description: 2023-24 School year K-12th grade caseloads Full Time (Part Time Considered) 5 Days/week Job Requireme
- Gillette, WYSpeech Pathologist - Teletherapy - Wyoming Looking for an opportunity to work in the comfort of your own home? A school district in WY is looking for a full-time or part-time virtual Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP). The opening will be completely remote (Teletherapy) and will be based on working with K-12 grade students. IEP’s virtual assessments and working alongside onsite teachers will be key factors in this position. A tech screening a
- Rock Springs, WYSpeech Language Pathologist Position A school in Wyoming is in need of a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) that is available for an assignment during the ‘23-’24 school year. Soliant is looking for someone that is motivated and can integrate well within a team-oriented staff. This position is fully remote. About the job: Great pay rates on 1099 contract Full Time ASAP for New School Year School Caseload Phone interview and o
- South Flat, WYSchool-Based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job near South Flat, WY Soliant has a full-time job opening for a School-Based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in a school district close to South Flat, WY. The district is seeking a candidate who can work full time for the entire upcoming school year. Please see job details below. Job Description: 2023-24 School year Full Time Onsite K-12th Caseload Job Requirements: Must have act
- Cheyenne, WYAre you a passionate speech-language pathologist ready to embark on a fulfilling career journey? Soliant Health is your gateway to exciting opportunities in speech therapy. We're actively seeking dedicated individuals at various stages of their career, from recent graduates eager to start their clinical fellowship to experienced SLPs searching for full-time positions. About Us: Soliant Health is a leading healthcare staffing company that partner
- Casper, WYSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in the Casper, Wyoming area. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for K-12 students. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Caseload will be based on candidate experience Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license CCC and CFY welco
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.