Travel contract: School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP), Santa Fe NM
Calling on SLPs who are looking for their next travel locale! If you're looking for a distinctive city, thriving arts and recreation scene, and access to beautiful landscapes, Santa Fe is the place to be!
Soliant has partnered with a long-time partner in Santa Fe, and is seeking travelers to assist with open positions with preschool, elementary, or middle school students.
Scope of duties:
- Provide direct speech services
- Maintain progress notes
- Develop IEP goals and report on student progress during IEP or RTI meetings
We seek applicants who are:
- Great at working with students, families, and school staff
- Excellent at communication
- Detail oriented
- Professional and accountable
- Committed to the success of their teams
- Candidates must have an active SLP certificate from the Professional Education Department of New Mexico
Perks of a travel contract:
- Housing and/or meals stipend (some qualifying conditions apply)
- Relocation assistance
Interested? Please apply using the form below, or contact Monica Guu at [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Summerdale, PA
- Burlington, WA
- Folsom, PA
- Palmer, AK
- San Lucas, CA
- Richmond Heights, OH
- Richmond, IL
- Naperville, IL
- Dayton, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.