Texas SLP - Speech Language Pathologist Job
Soliant is partnering with a great school district near Richmond to hire an SLP for the upcoming school year. Ready to interview and offer, to secure this position for next school year.
Job Description and Qualifications:
- Full time (may consider Part time applicants)
- Previous school experience preferred, but not required
- State License and Certifications in TEXAS
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Full school year positions
- Weekly competitive pay
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision) available
- Guaranteed hours
Caseload and specific duties will be discussed during interview.
Interested? Apply and send resume to [email protected].
Not the area or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- York , PA
- Racine, WI
- Salem, IN
- Kansa City , MO
- Wilmington, VT
- Plattsburg, IN
- Shawnee Mission, KS
- Boyertown, PA
- MIshawaka, IN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.