Texas: Part-time Teletherapy SLP
Calling on Texas-licensed Speech-Language Pathologists seeking a part-time (3-day) teletherapy assignment! Soliant is placing teletherapy providers in a two-month assignment, helping with an FMLA opening.
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence
- 2+ years of recent on-site schools experience
- Texas SLP license
We seek applicants with the following core competencies:
- Solid problem solving skills
- Flexibility: manage shifting priorities due to the nature of teletherapy in a school setting
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Organization skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of speech and language disorders, therapy or activities for school children, and Special Education procedures in a public school setting
Soliant will provide technical assistance and clinical training in the use of our teletherapy platform.
To apply, please send an updated resume to Monica Guu at [email protected] Phone inquiries are welcome, at (770) 723-3774
Recent SLP Jobs
- Macon, GA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Kenner, LA
- Houma , LA
- Forks, WA
- Alpharetta, GA
- Detroit , MI
- Dinuba , CA
- New Iberia , LA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.