Tempe, Arizona | Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Are you an Speech Language Pathologist looking for a great opportunity near Tempe, Arizona? We have the job for you! ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district looking for someone to join their team for the school year!!
- 23/24 School Year
- Full Time
- K-5th Grade
- Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA: CCC's
- AZ State License
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If this is a position that will be a great fit for you, please apply and send me your resume today to review!
Senior Account Executive
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Phoenix, AZSoliant is seeking a speech language pathologist with a passion for therapy and working with children. Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic, collaborative, and adaptive. We have partnered up to provide therapy services for a excellent school district in the Phoenix, AZ area. The school director is currently interviewing speech language pathologists to find the best fit! If you would like to be considered, please apply as soon as po
- Phoenix, AZInspire, connect, and collaborate with incredible students through a speech language pathologist position! Soliant Health specializes in employing speech language pathologists in school settings to provide therapy and support for school aged children. Our speech language pathologists are highly valued, as they apply their passion, skills, and education to give back and impact the community. Want to join the Soliant team? We'd l
- Casa Grande, AZDo you want to make a difference for kids in a school setting? Join us and our mission to impact the lives of incredible students through speech therapy. Soliant is seeking an enthusiastic and passionate part time SLP to provide services for a beautiful community located around the Casa Grande, AZ area. The school district is actively interviewing candidates to find the best fit! If you would like to be considered, please apply as
- Tolleson, AZWe are seeking a dedicated and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to work with our school district as a full-time virtual therapist. As a virtual clinician, you will have the opportunity to work with students who otherwise would not receive the services they require, while enjoying the benefits of working remotely. This is a fantastic way to gain some flexibility in your schedule while servicing students who may not otherwise receive
- Litchfield Park, AZSoliant is currently seeking an experienced Speech-Language Pathologist(SLP) to join our dynamic school-based team. As an SLP at our organization, you will have the opportunity to make a profound impact on the lives of students with communication and swallowing disorders. Job Details: Company: Soliant Duration: 2023-2024 School Year 37.5 hours a week Location: near Litchfield Park, AZ Direct Therapy Services Job Requirements Current
- Patagonia, AZSoliant is currently seeking an experienced Speech-Language Pathologist(SLP) to join our dynamic school-based team. As an SLP at our organization, you will have the opportunity to make a profound impact on the lives of individuals with communication and swallowing disorders. Position Details: Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist Contract Type: Full-time or Part-time Duration: Full School Year 2023-2024 Location: Near Patagonia, AZ R
- Goodyear, AZCompany: Soliant Job Type: Full-time Soliant is seeking a licensed Speech Therapist to join a school district near Goodyear, AZ. We are currently conducting interviews and hiring for this school year. Responsibilities: Conduct comprehensive evaluations to assess speech, language, cognitive-communication, and swallowing disorders. Provide therapy services to students with diverse conditions, such as articulation and phonological disorders,
- Littletown, AZCompany Name: Soliant Location: near Littletown, AZ Job Type: Full-time School Year: 2023-2024 Soliant is a leading healthcare contracting organization dedicated to providing high-quality speech-language pathology services to school aged children. We are committed to helping our students improve their communication and swallowing abilities, enabling them to lead more fulfilling lives. Our team of passionate professionals works collaboratively to
- Sahuarita, AZWe are looking for an experienced and dedicated Speech Language Pathologist to join our team for a Speech Language Pathology position near Sahuarita, AZ. This position is Full-Time for the 2023-2024 school year. Responsibilities: • Assess and evaluate the language, articulation, cognitive, and/or hearing abilities of children • Develop and implement individualized treatment plans based on evaluations • Monitor progress of assigned stude
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.