Teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist (Work from home) - Rhode Island
Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district in Rhode Island who has a full-time, contract position available for a Teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist.
- Full- time/part-time available
- Work from home (fully remote position)
- Caseload: Pre-K-12
- School year calendar and schedule
- Weekly pay (1099)
Successful candidates will have:
- A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Language Pathology
- An active/pending license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in RI
- At least 1-2 years of school/pediatric experience or 1 year of tele therapy experience
- A computer/laptop and in home WIFI
Please apply below or send your resume directly to Maria Gonzalez at Maria.Gonzalez@soliant.com.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Tallahassee, FL
- Clayton County, GA
- Oakwood, GA
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Livingston Parish, LA
- West Memphis, AR
- Spokane Valley, WA
- Bonita, CA
- North Adams, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.