Teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Oklahoma
Speech Pathologist Teletherapy - Oklahoma
Looking for an opportunity to work in the comfort of your own home? A school district is looking for a full-time or part-time virtual Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP). The opening will be completely remote (Teletherapy) and will be based on working with K-12 grade students. IEP’s virtual assessments and working alongside onsite teachers will be key factors in this position. A tech screening and independent work will be required for this position.
Description of the Position:
- Guaranteed weekly pay for all direct and indirect services
- K-12th grade caseload will be based on experience
Requirements for the Position:
- Masters in Communication and Sciences Disorders or Speech and Language Pathology
- ASHA Certified
- OK State SLP License required
Benefits of Teletherapy:
- Work from home
- Increased Flexibility
- Decreases cost of transportation
- Ability to work across time zones
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Geary, OKWe've got an amazing contract opportunity available for a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) in a school district near Geary, OK. This position is hiring for both part-time and full-time, and works with students K-12. As an SLP(A), you will be evaluating and diagnosing speech, language, and communication disorders. Our team is actively reviewing resumes and scheduling interviews! Primary Duties: - Conducting assessments and delivering treatm
- Yukon, OKProCare Therapy/Vocovision is seeking a remote Speech Language Pathologist this school year for a contract position in Oklahoma. As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis as a 1099 - Independent Contractor. There will be provided support onsite to assist you in the assignment as well as support from our clinical and technical teams. If you are looking for a remote, school-based job please don't hesitate to reach out! Job Deta
- Edmond, OKProCare Therapy/Vocovision has partnered with a school district in the state of Oklahoma that is looking for a full-time virtual Speech Language Pathologist for the remainder of the school year. Please see additional details about this opportunity below: Job Details: Full Time 23/24 School Year PreK-12th grade Qualifications: Requires a Master’s or Doctorate Level degree in Speech Language Pathology Must be licensed in the sta
- Byng, OKApply Now! Soliant Health, in collaboration with a school district near Byng, Oklahoma, is currently accepting applications for an experienced and licensed Speech-Language Pathologist contractor (SLP/SLPA). Join our team and make a positive impact on the lives of students in need of your expertise! We are eager to find a qualified and licensed candidate for this position. If you feel like this is an opportunity that you would like to pursue, c
- Dewey, OKSoliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist who is interested in working in a school setting in Dewey, OK. In this role, the SLP will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming School Year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state SLP license ASHA certification is a PLUS Guaranteed
- Yukon, OKWe've got an amazing contract opportunity available for a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) and an SLPA in a school district near Yukon, OK. This position is hiring for both part-time and full-time, and works with students K-12. As an SLP(A), you will be evaluating and diagnosing speech, language, and communication disorders. Our team is actively reviewing resumes and scheduling interviews! Primary Duties: - Conducting assessments and deliver
- Forest Park, OKApply Now! Soliant Health is partnering with an exceptional school district in Oklahoma, near Forest Park. Soliant aims to hire a licensed, contract, onsite, experienced Speech Therapist for the 2023-2024 school year. To qualify you must: Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in OK Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology Be ASHA certified (CCC) Any other state requirements
- Lawton, OKAre you an experienced Speech Language Pathologist in Oklahoma looking for a new online opportunity? We have the perfect job for you! This is your chance to work with a marvelous school for the remainder of the current school year and support some amazing kiddos. The right candidate will have the possibility of renewing for the next school year. See details below. Job Details: Full Time 23/24 School Year PreK-12th grade Qualifications:
- Warr Acres, OKLooking for a Speech Language Pathologist in Warr Acres, OK for the 23/24 School Year! Are you a skilled Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference? ProCare Therapy is seeking a dedicated SLP to join our team! Job Title: Speech Language Pathologist Location: Warr Acres, OK Employment Type: Contract, Full-Time Caseload Details: High School, Severe/Profound Contact: Katy Arrowood Email: katy.arr
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.