Teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Colorado
Speech Pathologist Teletherapy - Colorado
Looking for an opportunity to work in the comfort of your own home? A school district is looking for a full-time or part-time virtual Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP). The opening will be completely remote (Teletherapy) and will be based on working with K-12 grade students. IEP’s virtual assessments and working alongside onsite teachers will be key factors in this position. A tech screening and independent work will be required for this position.
Description of the Position:
- Guaranteed weekly pay for all direct and indirect services
- K-12th grade caseload will be based on experience
Requirements for the Position:
- Masters in Communication and Sciences Disorders or Speech and Language Pathology
- ASHA Certified
- CO State SLP License required
Benefits of Teletherapy:
- Work from home
- Increased Flexibility
- Decreases cost of transportation
- Ability to work across time zones
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Denver, COJob Title: Teletherapy School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Colorado Location: Colorado Job Type: Full-time or part-time About Us: At VocoVision and Sunbelt we are committed to providing top-notch teletherapy services to schools across nationally. We believe in the power of teletherapy to bring quality speech-language pathology services directly to students, ensuring they receive the support they need to thrive academically and socially. R
- Denver, COWe are seeking a dedicated and qualified Speech-Language Pathologist to join our dynamic team. As an SLP, you will play a crucial role in evaluating, diagnosing, and treating communication and swallowing disorders in individuals across various age groups. The ideal candidate will be passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of our clients and fostering effective communication skills. Description: Full-Time Start Date: ASAP End
- Golden, COJob Title: Virtual School-Based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job- Colorado Job Description: We are seeking a qualified and experienced Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our virtual school-based team. As a Virtual School-Based SLP, you will play a crucial role in providing remote speech and language services to students, collaborating with educators, and supporting the overall communication needs of the school community. Responsibilit
- Boulder, COAre you an enthusiastic and skilled Speech-Language Pathologist with a passion for making a positive impact in students' lives? Sunbelt is looking for a Teletherapy School Speech-Language Pathologist on a 1099 contract basis. Position: Teletherapy School Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) – based in Colorado Location: Digital Employment Type: Contract (1099) Responsibilities: As a Teletherapy School Speech-Language Pathologist, you will: Cond
- Fountain, CORemote Speech-Language Pathologist We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to work with our Colorado school district as a full-time virtual therapist. As a virtual clinician, you will have the opportunity to work with students who otherwise would not receive the services they require, while enjoying the benefits of working remotely. This is a fantastic way to gain some flexibility in your schedule while se
- Denver, COCompany: VocoVision through Sunbelt Location: Remote Type: Full-Time and Part-Time Positions Available (1099 Position) About Us: VocoVision, in partnership with Sunbelt, is a leading provider of telepractice services, connecting qualified professionals with schools in need of speech language pathology expertise. We are currently seeking a dedicated and experienced School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). Position Overview: As a School Speech Lan
- Denver, COJob Title: School Speech-Language Pathologist – Teletherapy Job in Colorado Are you a seasoned Speech-Language Pathologist with a passion for education? Join our professional network and collaborate with VocoVision and Sunbelt Staffing to provide virtual speech therapy services in a school setting. Position: Virtual Speech-Language Pathologist - 1099 Contractor Location: Colorado Responsibilities: Conduct virtual speech-language therapy sess
- Denver, COAre you a dedicated Speech Language Pathologist seeking a rewarding virtual opportunity in Denver, Colorado? Join our team and help students excel through teletherapy services. **A mandatory basic technical screening must be completed prior to interviews per VocoVision requirements. This position is a 1099 contract and you will need to provide professional liability insurance upon hire. SLP Qualifications: - Colorado SLP License - 2 years of sc
- Denver, COTeletherapy opportunity for a licensed Speech Language Pathologist. We have partnered with some amazingly supportive school districts looking to interview and hire ASAP. Who doesn't want to work from home? Enjoy doing what you love in the comfort of your own space! ProCare will assist in transitioning from on site work to teletherapy. You do not want to miss out on this opportunity to do what you love, where you love! Qualifications: To be c
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.