Teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Colorado
Speech Pathologist Teletherapy - Colorado
Looking for an opportunity to work in the comfort of your own home? A school district is looking for a full-time or part-time virtual Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP). The opening will be completely remote (Teletherapy) and will be based on working with K-12 grade students. IEP’s virtual assessments and working alongside onsite teachers will be key factors in this position. A tech screening and independent work will be required for this position.
Description of the Position:
- Guaranteed weekly pay for all direct and indirect services
- K-12th grade caseload will be based on experience
Requirements for the Position:
- Masters in Communication and Sciences Disorders or Speech and Language Pathology
- ASHA Certified
- CO State SLP License required
Benefits of Teletherapy:
- Work from home
- Increased Flexibility
- Decreases cost of transportation
- Ability to work across time zones
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Denver, COCalling Colorado Speech-Language Pathologists! Virtual Opportunity Awaits in the Centennial State! Greetings, Colorado Speech-Language Pathologists! VocoVision is setting sail for the Centennial State and teaming up with a stellar school district, searching for a Speech-Language Pathologist to join our vibrant and growing team. Our Platform: HIPAA/FERPA compliant platform – VocoVision Zoom interface Stress-free scheduling tools
- Denver, CORemote Speech Language Pathologist (CCC-SLP) Position Vocovision is currently seeking a licensed Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) with ASHA CCC certification for the current school year in Colorado. This is a fully remote position, conducted through our Vocovision platform. Requirements: Valid Colorado Speech Language Pathologist License ASHA CCC certification (mandatory) Description: As a Tele-SLP CCC, you will have the opportunity to work
- Aurora, COWork from Home Job Opportunity Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) -Candidates who are experienced with teletherapy services preferred. -Don't hesitate to reach out directly to set up an interview with our hiring managers! SLP Job Details: Full-Time or Part-time Virtual Position Flexible Scheduling Pre-K, Elementary, Middle, or High School Caseload Competitive Compensation Job Requirements: Colorado SLP license
- Hudson, COSpeech-language pathologists in the Hudson, CO region who are keen to work in an educational environment are being interviewed! We are working with a very helpful district that is hiring for the 2023–2024 academic year. Location: Hudson, CO Requirements Must have Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC), may consider CFY's Must have an active SLP State Teaching License
- Boulder, COColorado Students Now in Need of Teletherapy Services A local Colorado school district is now looking for an independent contractor for speech teletherapy services. VocoVision is facilitating the provision of telehealth IEP services through its complete online platform - giving therapists access to all of the therapy tools needed for a successful assignment at their fingertips. Through VocoVision, teletherapy is not just an alternative to onsit
- Denver, COJob Title: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Location: Golden, CO (West of Denver) Employment Type: Full-time Work Environment: On-site only Caseload: Middle school Description: We are currently seeking a qualified Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our team in Golden, CO. The position is full-time and requires on-site presence. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a caseload focused on middle school students. R
- Estes Park, COSpeech-language pathologists in the Estes Park, CO region who are keen to work in an educational environment are being interviewed by us! Our district, which is seeking someone for the 2023–2024 academic year, is highly supportive. Location: Estes Park, CO Requirements Must have Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC), may consider CFY's Must have an active SLP State
- Denver, COSoliant is a leading provider of virtual speech-language therapy services, dedicated to making a positive impact on the communication skills and lives of individuals. We are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our virtual team based in Colorado. Position Overview: As a Virtual SLP, you will have the opportunity to deliver high-quality speech-language therapy services to clients in the comfort of
- Denver, COColorado Speech Therapist Needed for a School-Based Contract Are you a dedicated and enthusiastic Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) on the hunt for a fulfilling remote position? Sunbelt is here for you! Sunbelt is actively seeking a qualified SLP to join our teletherapy network and provide virtual services to students in elementary and middle school, there are multiple openings throughout the district and the director is looking to place the SL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.