Teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - California
Speech Language Pathologist Teletherapy - California
Looking for an opportunity to work in the comfort of your own home? A school district is looking for a full-time or part-time virtual Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP). The opening will be completely remote (Teletherapy) and will be based on working with K-12 grade students. IEP’s virtual assessments and working alongside onsite teachers will be key factors in this position. A tech screening and independent work will be required for this position.
Description of the Position:
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay for all direct and indirect services
- K-12th grade caseload will be based on experience
Requirements for the Position:
- Masters in Communication and Sciences Disorders or Speech and Language Pathology
- ASHA Certified
- CA State SLP License required
- Previous School experience preferred, but not required
Benefits of Teletherapy:
- Work from home
- Increased Flexibility
- Decreases cost of transportation
- Ability to work across time zones
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- San Diego, CATele-SLP CCC (Schools) - California Based Position Are you an experienced and dedicated Speech Language Pathologist looking for an exciting career opportunity in California? Vocovision is seeking a licensed Speech Language Pathologist with ASHA CCC for the current school year. This is a 100% remote/virtual position, allowing you to work from home through the Vocovision platform. Requirements: Hold a valid California Speech Language Patholog
- San Jose, CAVocoVision is in search of a highly skilled Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to work full time with students for a school district in California. This is a remote position that allows you to provide speech and language services to students from the comfort of your own home. Qualifications: Requires a Master s degree in Speech Language Pathologist Teacher certification Must be licensed in the state of CA Previous experience in schools required, p
- Palm Springs, CASpeech Language Pathologist Virtual Openings in California- Apply Now! Are you a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) interested in doing some virtual work in a school district? Our dedicated VocoVision staff is searching for a remote speech language pathologist who will assess and treat children with speech, language, voice, and fluency issues to students with communication disorders and develop treatment plans to help each child reach their full
- San Francisco, CARemote School Speech-Language Pathologist – California Be part of our vibrant team at VocoVision and play a vital role in our collaborative efforts to deliver speech-language pathology services to a California-based school district. We are actively seeking an experienced and committed Speech-Language Pathologist to participate in remote teaching, assessments, and student support. About VocoVision: At VocoVision, we specialize in linking scho
- Sacramento, CASchool Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)-Fully-Remote Calling all School Speech Language Pathologists with ASHA CCCs and 2+ years of experience in school settings! Your dream remote job may be just a click away. We're on the lookout for an experienced School Speech Language Pathologist to become a independent contractor. Your role will involve working with students to assess, diagnose, and treat speech and language disorders, making a real dif
- San Francisco, CASchool Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)-Fully-Remote Calling all School Speech Language Pathologists with ASHA CCCs and 2+ years of experience in school settings! Your dream remote job may be just a click away. We're on the lookout for an experienced School Speech Language Pathologist to become a independent contractor. Your role will involve working with students to assess, diagnose, and treat speech and language disorders, making a real dif
- Fremont, CASpeech Therapist needed ASAP Do you have a passion for helping students communicate effectively and overcome communication challenges? ProCare Therapy is partnered with a school district in Fremont, CA seeking a highly motivated Speech Language Pathologist to join their team for the 2023-2024 school year. Full-time position Caseload: K-12 age Start: ASAP until EOSY Onsite only Responsibilities: Develop and implement individualiz
- Oakland, CAVocovision is interviewing for a Speech Language Pathologist to provide remote services to students in an California School District. Benefits: Remote work flexibility. Competitive compensation. Professional development opportunities. Supportive team environment. Make a positive impact in students lives. Qualifications: Requires a Master s degree in Speech Language Pathologist Teacher certification Must be licensed in the state of CA Previous ex
- Ojai, CA100% work from home opportunity! SLP is needed ASAP in California! The Vocovision team at Sunbelt is looking for a full-time or part-time Speech Language pathologist in a California school district to fill a 100% virtual job. If you are interested and meet the qualifications below, please attach your resume to this post or call the hiring manager: [email protected] Requirements To Apply: Licensed in California Licensed SL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.