Teletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist (Schools)
Soliant is working with many school districts in states with critical needs for Speech-Language Pathologists, and that are adopting teletherapy as a means to meet those needs.
We seek licensed SLP-CCCs based in West Virginia, who either already hold, or are interested in applying for, SLP licenses in the following states.
- Oregon (1-2 weeks)
- Virginia (1-2 weeks)
- North Carolina (2-3 weeks)
- Connecticut (2-3 weeks)
- Maryland (2-5 weeks)
- Florida (30+ days)
Below are states with critical needs but also additional credentialing requirements:
- Washington (1-2 weeks) and Educational Staff Associate certificate
- Michigan (2-3 weeks), fingerprints required
- Indiana (2-3 weeks), fingerprints required
- South Carolina (4-6 weeks) and Department of Education certificate
- Minnesota (4-6 weeks for the PELSB license), fingerprints required
- Illinois (4-6 weeks) and Professional Educators License
- New Mexico (30+ days) and Public Education Department (PED) certificate
- Wisconsin (30-60 days) and Department of Public Instruction certificate
- Arizona (60 days) and Fingerprint clearance card
- California (8-10 weeks, or up to 5 months for out-of-state applicants mailing fingerprint cards)
We seek candidates who are tech savvy, communicative, and have 2 years of on-site experience in schools.
Apply by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with inquiries at (770) 723-3774. I welcome e-mails to [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Green Bay, WI
- Milwaukee , WI
- wausau, WI
- Eau Claire, WI
- Madison , WI
- Janesville, WI
- Appleton, WI
- Superior, WI
- La Crosse, WI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.