Teletherapy Speech-Language Pathologist (Schools)
Soliant is actively recruiting for a candidate pool of teletherapy providers in school settings.
Listed below are states that have been active adopters of teletherapy, and their respective licensure timelines.
- Oregon (1-2 weeks)
- Virginia (1-2 weeks)
- North Carolina (2-3 weeks)
- Connecticut (2-3 weeks)
- Maryland (2-5 weeks)
- Florida (30+ days)
Below are states with critical needs and additional credentialing requirements:
- Washington (1-2 weeks) and Educational Staff Associate certificate
- Michigan (2-3 weeks), fingerprints required
- South Carolina (4-6 weeks) and Department of Education certificate
- Minnesota (4-6 weeks for the PELSB license), fingerprints required
- Illinois (4-6 weeks) and Professional Educators License
- New Mexico (30+ days) and Public Education Department (PED) certificate
- Wisconsin (30-60 days) and Department of Public Instruction certificate
- Arizona (60 days) and Fingerprint clearance card
- California (8-10 weeks, or up to 5 months for out-of-state applicants mailing fingerprint cards)
In addition to meeting licensure requirements, we seek candidates who are tech savvy, communicative, and have 2 years of on-site experience in schools.
Interested? Please apply by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with inquiries at (770) 723-3774. I welcome e-mails to [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- San Francisco, CA
- Erie, IN
- Joliet, IL
- Los Angeles, CA
- Santa Ana , CA
- Erie, IN
- Stockton, CA
- Anaheim, CA
- San Jose, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.