Teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist Job | Arkansas CCC-SLP needed
Remote School Speech Language Pathologist Job - Upcoming School Year
ProCare Therapy has partnered with an awesome School District near Chicago that is looking for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist for the school year. Please see additional details about this opportunity below:
- Full-time hours
- Upcoming school year
- Administers comprehensive clinical services to patients; provides testing, analyses, and evaluations of seriously ill patients or those having complex medical problems and formulates a treatment plan which is consistent with the patient's needs.
- Assists in supervising staff and students and in developing in-service training programs for continuing staff development.
- Maintains an established inventory of supplies; ensures the proper use and maintenance of equipment and maintains a work area which is free of debris and clutter.
- Communicates regularly with members of the patient care team, the patient, family members and others involved with the patient's care.
- Responds to requests for professional information or advice and refers complex matters to the appropriate staff.
- Instructs and trains patient and family regarding pertinent aspects of the patient's care.
- Assesses the patient to provide a diagnosis and to identify problems.
- Plans treatment schedules to ensure optimal use of staff and equipment in providing high quality patient services.
- Plans, develops and implements a result-oriented treatment plan responsive to the individualized needs of the patient and includes clear, measurable goals.
- Modifies the treatment plan according to the Student's responses.
- Provides direct student care; performs specialized treatments according to the IEP.
- Collaborates with other members of the patient care team and uses community resources to plan for the continued care, support and follow-up of the patient after discharge.
- Attends educational in-services as appropriate.
- Participates in professional activities and organizations to maintain knowledge of current trends, practices, and developments. Follows established protocols for documentation specific to the program/setting.
- Accurately records daily charges for services rendered.
- Practices organizational and universal standards for sterile technique and infection control in carrying out daily responsibilities including the proper cleaning and sterilization of work surfaces, equipment and instruments.
- Conducts in-service programs, provides other staff with training and serves as a clinical instructor to students.
- Attends team conferences to promote an interdisciplinary approach to patient care; works cooperatively with other team members to maintain consistency in the provision of high quality, results oriented services.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- A master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Current licensure in Speech-Language Pathology in the state of residency as well as the school's state.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology issued by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- One year of Speech-Language Pathology experience preferred.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification in accordance with the American Heart Association required.
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (Medium): 20-50 lbs; 0-33% of the work day (occasionally); 11-25 lbs, 34-66% of the workday (frequently); 01-10 lbs, 67-100% of the workday (constantly); Lifting 50 lbs max; Carrying of objects up to 25 lbs; Occasional to frequent standing & walking, Occasional sitting, Close eye work (computers, typing, reading, writing), Physical demands may vary depending on assigned work area and work tasks.
Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If you're interested in this awesome opportunity, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] I want to be of as much assistance to you as possible, so please feel free to call or text me at (678) 748-5316 with any questions you have!
If you are seeking our in classroom options, please also feel free to reach out to me today! We have on-site or part time openings available as well and I would love to go over next steps for getting you started on-site.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Georgetown, TX
- Chicago , IL
- American Canyon, CA
- Twin Lakes , CA
- n/a, CA
- Junction City, KS
- San Antonio, TX
- Pontiac , MI
- Raceland, LA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.