Teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist in GA
Soliant Health is hiring a Teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist in GA for this coming school year. The district Is phenomenal and provides great support. The district is looking to hire someone who is passionate about helping students progress. The district is interviewing now, so apply below!
- Master’s degree
- SLP license or eligible for licensure
- 2 years of recent schools experience
- Provide comprehensive and appropriate evaluations
- Document Student progress and develop instructional component according to the results of the evaluation
- Provide therapeutic intervention with students to enhance students’ performance
Submit your application below or contact Chelsea Njambe for more details.
Account Executive- Soliant Health
Recent SLP Jobs
- Quincy, MA
- Providence, RI
- Kent, WA
- Hopedale, IL
- Clarksville, TN
- Warren, MI
- Vancouver, WA
- Gardnerville, NV
- Bennington, VT
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.