Teletherapy | SLP (Speech Language Pathologist) | CALIFORNIA
There are new part-time and full-time teletherapy opportunities for a Speech Language Pathologist in California for the upcoming 22/23 school year. ProCare Therapy has partnered partnered with amazingly supportive school districts looking to interview and hire ASAP. The position is very flexible on weekly hours and caseload preferences depending on your needs!
Who doesn't want to work from home? Enjoy doing what you love in the comfort of your own space.
- Full-Time and Part-Time positions
- 2022-2023 school year
- K - 12th grade
- 100% Virtual/Remote
- HIRING ASAP!
- California SLP License
- ASHA CCC's required
- At least 2 years of school experience
- Home computer with high speed internet for the software
- Tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
- 1099 independent contractor
- Liability insurance upon hiring
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
If you're interested in this opportunity, or any others that we have nationwide, please contact me today! I'd love to hear about your experience and preferences to help you find the perfect fit!
Director of Educational Resources
Recent SLP Jobs
- Angleton, TX
- Grafton, MA
- Palmer, AK
- Carlisle, PA
- Fircrest, WA
- Dayton, OH
- Aurora, IL
- San Francisco, CA
- Wheeling, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.