Teletherapy SLP Opening - Speech Language Pathologist
Soliant Health is partnering with exceptional school districts in Wisconsin to fill contract positions available for SLPs qualified to work 100% remote. This is a great opportunity to work with a special education team to provide services to students K-12.
- Provide assessments and evaluations of speech, voice, hearing and language impairments
- Provide individualized programs of intervention to meet each student's needs in the area of communication
- Consults with parents/caregivers, teachers and others as appropriate concerning students’ speech/language needs
- Full- time/part-time considered
- Work from home (fully remote position)
- Caseload: Pre-K-12
- School year calendar and schedule
- Weekly pay (1099)
- A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Language Pathology
- An active/pending license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in WISCONSIN
- A computer/laptop and in home WIFI
Interested? Apply and send resume to [email protected].
Not the state or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Spokane , WA
- Auburn, WA
- Lake Charles, LA
- Buffalo, MN
- Lacey , WA
- Spartanburg, SC
- Allentown, PA
- Valdosta, GA
- Seguin, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.