Teletherapy SLP, Minnesota
Calling on Minnesota-licensed Speech-Language Pathologists seeking a teletherapy assignment! Soliant is working with a small, rural District, and we're looking for SLPs to help fill in for an FMLA opening!
- 1099 position (applicants will work as independent contractors)
- Flexible scheduling: time commitment from 3-5 days
- Work with 5th to 8th graders
- Assignment is projected to be 12 weeks
We seek applicants with the following core competencies:
- Solid problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Organization skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of speech and language disorders, therapy or activities for school children, and Special Education procedures in a public school setting
- 2 years of recent schools experience
- Tech savviness
- Up-to-date Computer hardware and Internet connection
- Chromebooks and Tablets are not suitable for teletherapy
To apply, please send an updated resume to Monica Guu at [email protected] Phone inquiries are welcome, at (770) 723-3774
Recent SLP Jobs
- Oakland, CA
- Fulton, NY
- Suffolk, VA
- Arlington, VA
- Dallas, TX
- Greensboro, NC
- Boston, MA
- New Haven, CT
- Framingham, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.