Teletherapy SLP Job in New Hampshire
Teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Opening!
- Full time/part time available
- Work from home (fully remote position)
- Caseload: Pre-K-12
- School year calendar and schedule
- Weekly pay (1099)
Successful candidates will have:
- A Master's/Doctorate degree in Speech Language Pathology
- An active/pending license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in New Hampshire
- A computer/laptop and in home WIFI
Interested? Please send resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration.
Not the area or position desired? Please give me a call as well because we have other positions, locations, and placements available! Thank you!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Union, ME
- Fremont, CA
- Oxnard, CA
- Bennington, VT
- Lakewood, CA
- Warren, MI
- Pontiac, MI
- Suffolk, VA
- Savannah, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.