Teletherapy - SLP - Connecticut
Bilingual Therapies has a Speech-Language Pathologist opening for Teletherapy services in Connecticut. The SLP will perform various assessments for students in K-12 to determine students' eligibility for services and meet intervention requirements.
Desired Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- ASHA Certification (CCC-SLP)
- Active State License
- Bilingual and monolingual clinicians are welcome to apply
- This is a 1099 contract, Liability Insurance is required
Because this position is virtual there will be Technical Requirements which will include making sure you have a reliable internet source for your desktop/ laptop, a working web camera and microphone.
Why work for Bilingual Therapies?
- Direct and indirect hours compensation or Guaranteed hours
- Clinical support and training
- Continuing education
- Web resources
If you are interested in this position or looking for similar opportunities, contact me at:
Mina Fatima | Hiring Manager
Recent SLP Jobs
- Sacramento, CA
- Anywhere, GA
- Grand Rapids, MI
- California, CA
- Merced, CA
- Provincetown, MA
- Spokane, WA
- Saginaw, MI
- Boston, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.