Teletherapy Position -Speech-Language Pathologist
Fully Remote SLP Opportunity
A New Jersey school district is hiring a 100% remote Speech-Language Pathologist to provide full range SLP services to students!! Work from the comfort of your own home by having your caseload come to you!
- Active NJ SLP licensure
- Active Teaching Certificate
- K-12 Mild to Moderate disability experience
- 2 years of school experience
- Master’s degree in Communication Disorders/Speech-Language Pathology
- ASHA CCC’s
- Guaranteed Full-time hours
- 1099 contract
- Duties include assessments, evaluations, IEP charting
- Technical and Clinical support training is provided
- Materials and Teletherapy Resources provided
This virtual Speech-Language Pathologist positoin is Interviewing soon. Email your PDF Resume directly to Dominique Chandler at [email protected] asap for consideration.
For inquiries about other teletherapy positions within K-12 school systems, email Dominique Chandler at [email protected]
Recent SLP Jobs
- Macon, GA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Kenner, LA
- Houma , LA
- Forks, WA
- Alpharetta, GA
- Detroit , MI
- Dinuba , CA
- New Iberia , LA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.