Teletherapy Oregon Speech Language Pathologist Full Time Position
Soliant is actively working with a school in Oregon to provide teletherapy SLP services to students. All teletherapy positions have guaranteed hours, compensation for direct & indirect services and support, access to materials/assessments and great support.
- 1099 position
- Guaranteed hours
- Direct service and in-direct service pay
- Competitive compensation
- Free CEU training
- Online platform with a library of assessments and direct therapy materials
- Integrated Zoom Pro Account
- Masters degree in speech language pathologist or equivalent
- Texas state approved SLP licensure
- Minimum of 1 year of school district experience
- ASHA Certified CCC
- Performs testing, evaluation, diagnosis and administration of students with speech and language disorders
- Participate in IEP meetings and set IEP goals
- Work as a member of a professional interdisciplinary team
- Pacific Standard Time Zone
- Typical hours 8:00am - 3:00pm
- Start date: ASAP
- End date: May (End of school year)
For immediate consideration and next steps, please email an updated resume to the department manager below.
Recent SLP Jobs
- Home, MI
- Wood Dale, IL
- Home, CA
- Highland, MI
- Duson, LA
- Palos Heights , IL
- Chula Vista, CA
- Home, FL
- Oakland, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SLPJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next speech therapy job.